Luis Suárez

Ursegor

World Champion
Apparently Harry Kane is the top striker talent in the world right now below the age of 30. Have you seen the chances he blew yesterday? One shot went straight to the moon.

Rather keep Suarez until he's 40 than invest fantasy money for Harry Kane and Icardi level talents.

No wonder Perez doesn't let go of Benzema despite him scoring 10 league goals in the last 1 1/2 years.

Apparently Harry Kane is the top striker talent in the world right now below the age of 30. Have you seen the chances he blew yesterday? One shot went straight to the moon.

Rather keep Suarez until he's 40 than invest fantasy money for Harry Kane and Icardi level talents.

No wonder Perez doesn't let go of Benzema despite him scoring 10 league goals in the last 1 1/2 years.

Think Suarez will be still important even he will get older and older. Ronaldo is nearly 34 and still manage to score atleast 40 goals and give 10+ assists a season so why Suarez shouldnt be able to do that ?

FinBarcelonafan

Think Suarez will be still important even he will get older and older. Ronaldo is nearly 34 and still manage to score atleast 40 goals and give 10+ assists a season so why Suarez shouldnt be able to do that ?

Ronaldo takes way better care of himself. Suarez would have to take his diet way more seriously and training. Ronaldo has dedicated his life to football. I don't think Suarez is on the same level as Ronaldo when it comes to this.

serghei

100%. Benzema with all his shit, still scored 3 goals in the CL semifinals and final last year. Suarez as well, still bags 40ish goals a season and more than half of those are great goals too.

MagIX

I can understand that you consider Kane overrated,not good enough,everyone has their own opinion no problem, but i hope that your opinion is not based simply on the yesterday’s game... because even Messi free kick went to the moon in that match

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of Kane, but realistic who is available that is good enough for us? Icardi? I'm not too sure about him or that convinced yet. GJ is still a young player and plenty of room to improve, but isn't established yet. There is a severe lack of strikers with an all around capabilities out there.

Jombi

I'm not a big fan of Kane, but realistic who is available that is good enough for us? Icardi? I'm not too sure about him or that convinced yet. GJ is still a young player and plenty of room to improve, but isn't established yet. There is a severe lack of strikers with an all around capabilities out there.

Severe lack of quality players around in general. Who are the top 5 best right backs in the world? Strikers? Donkeys like Lukaku goes for big money, Icardi is at the level of Paco.

I agree, if this is what we are supposed to spend huge amounts of money on, might as well keep Suarez until he's 40 and cant walk.

Severe lack of quality players around in general. Who are the top 5 best right backs in the world? Strikers? Donkeys like Lukaku goes for big money, Icardi is at the level of Paco.

I agree, if this is what we are supposed to spend huge amounts of money on, might as well keep Suarez until he's 40 and cant walk.

Mate most people were going crazy with Suarez under performing early into the season, if we kept him till he's 40 half those guys will be bald :staringpep:

Home of Barca Fans