Luis Suárez

FCB1987

Banned
This guy is fucking done. I love what El Pistolero has done for the club, but he is in complete fucking shambles. He is in a surreal 'Fernando Torres Chelsea Mode' - he tries, he runs, he presses, he has heart the poor lad, but he is completely and utter shite in front of goal. No prolific ability left in him other than the occasional goals that even Benzema would tap in.
apologize

mc_lovin

This guy is fucking done. I love what El Pistolero has done for the club, but he is in complete fucking shambles. He is in a surreal 'Fernando Torres Chelsea Mode' - he tries, he runs, he presses, he has heart the poor lad, but he is completely and utter shite in front of goal. No prolific ability left in him other than the occasional goals that even Benzema would tap in.

Jesus ;D he was very good today. Involved in all 3 goals.

Saladin

apologize

I was clearly too quick to judge and Luisito had a decent performance today with a great run for the penalty. I retract 60 % of my rant, but I still believe he needs to improve immensely in his overall play (first touch, short passes, finishing)

Messigician

Yeah really good looks really fast too actually when he puts the afterburners on you can tell it tires him out though.

Just needs some sharper finishing

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Great game... Great passes, dribbling, dummies. Everything was on point bar shooting, but I don't care as long as he actually contributes to the build up. More of the same please.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I love how he scores when he's a total liability, but when his overall play is quite good and he's helping the team he's struggling big time to score lol

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Will be tough to win the UCL and treble if he can only score easy tap ins and PKs.

Who needs a treble? Copa Del Rey is irrelevant. Madrid has won 3 CLs with Benzema as a starter who scores 10-20 goals per season only. But I agree to an extent though, Suarez has to step it up in the CL, his record there is abysmal.

Home of Barca Fans