Luis Suárez

DennyCrane

Messi -Suarez relation makes him untouchable

It's a true bromance though and a true win-win situation for both players: Luis is now free to chase his lifetime dream, namely eating the entire buffet at Chalito Rambla on a regular basis and drink mate till he drops. We're only a few months away of seeing him ride a mobility scooter in the box.
If Suarez is ever phased out, Leo on the other hand can authentically pretend to be saddy, saddy sadcakes, so he gets his wages doubled. #bff

Kuchi

Lol..Suarez to a German team build on a healthy work ethic foundation...

Maybe they want to buy him to serve as a negative example..worth a few thousand Euros...

Laplacian

Yeah Bayern the "we want to make a statement that we're a top club not a selling club by keeping our best players" is going to replace arguably the 2nd best striker in the world fora declining striker that's not even in the top 5..sure

BBZ8800

That's the point people are trying to make - I don't think the board is try to sell them per se. They are probably just considering an offer which would can be termed too good to refuse.

And what part of "Yes it is Suarez that we should be trying to sell first - But unfortunately there's a slim chance of that happening" didn't you understand. If some body does come up with a solid bid to purchase him, I would be the first to push for such a transfer to happen. May be the board would too, hopefully - But unfortunately, I am not too sure if lot of big clubs would be looking at him - which as I said has a slim chance of happening

Suarez will score 20-25 league goals again.
Try to win La Liga without those goals.

There are surely teams who would like to have him in a team.

Home of Barca Fans