Luis Suárez

Mitchell1978

When Leo was injured in 2017 and missed many games, Luis stepped in and was La Liga's best scorer. When Leo missed again several games last year, Luis has played at a top level and scored lots of goals. What that means? It means that there is no striker or winger who can play alongside Messi and perform at high level. The same apply for Coutinho, Dembele and Malcom. All 3 of them were playing a lot better with their previous clubs - Liverpool, Borusia Dortmund and Bordeaux. Their career stack, when they join our club. Messi is a genius. He is the best in the history of this game. But his playing style does not allow others to achieve their tops. That is the TRUTH.

Is that why both Neymar (14/15 39 goals, treble) and Suarez (15/16 59 goals overall, golden shoe win) both had their most prolific and best season playing along Messi?
Some truth.

LABarcaFan

Yeah right, lets blame the best player ever who is the only one who performs consistently year in year out because others fail and get comfortable and intimidated by messi’s quality so they let him figure it out.
Also ignoring we had several of the best attacks ever with Dinho’ eto’o and messi. Then with henry, mvp and msn.

Suarez problems are age, kneeproblems, lack of rotation and lack of competition.
He should be on the bench next season in and ideal world and if he cant take that he should go. Despite how great he has been for barca.

I am not blaming Leo about this issue. It is just the playing style of Barcelona, since Pep Guardiola. Any coach in the World, who has Messi in his squad will do the same. They ask his team-mates to throw the ball to him, so he can create a shot (most often) or ... to pass the ball to anyone, who is open ( less often ). Even when Messi was playing with Ronaldinho and Eto'o or T.Henry, he was still keeping the ball in his possession way too much. No one can deny that. Maybe, Coutinho and Malcom are not World class wings, but they were playing at a lot, lot better level in their previous teams. You ask yourself, ...why!
I agree with you about Suarez. He should sit on the bench or got traded.

LABarcaFan

Is that why both Neymar (14/15 39 goals, treble) and Suarez (15/16 59 goals overall, golden shoe win) both had their most prolific and best season playing along Messi?
Some truth.

Please, don't fool yourself. You know very well that I am speaking the truth. If Neymar was that much comfortable playing with Messi, he would not leave Barca. As of Suarez, his 59 goals season was 4 years ago, when his speed was there. Luis and Leo are best friends and close neighbors. That is why, they play together very well. The problem of course is Suarez age, same as Leo's. They are not in their primes anymore.

KingLeo10

LMAO this fucking muppet. Dude lowkey dropped the classic excuse of "I played bad because of an injury".

"I managed to endure" #MeTooSuarez , #JeSuisSuarez

Barcelona truly turned into a shitshow of a club. On the bright side we are getting some quality memes , so it is what it is.

:dembele::dembele::dembele:

well played

clemente

When Leo was injured in 2017 and missed many games, Luis stepped in and was La Liga's best scorer. When Leo missed again several games last year, Luis has played at a top level and scored lots of goals. What that means? It means that there is no striker or winger who can play alongside Messi and perform at high level. The same apply for Coutinho, Dembele and Malcom. All 3 of them were playing a lot better with their previous clubs - Liverpool, Borusia Dortmund and Bordeaux. Their career stack, when they join our club. Messi is a genius. He is the best in the history of this game. But his playing style does not allow others to achieve their tops. That is the TRUTH.

I guess Suarez has a first touch that is worse than mine, dribbling of a 50 year old centre-back, speed of a current Maradona becuase Messi is playing next to him, thanks for opening my eyes

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
His legs are gone and he never had a brain to begin with. He thinks he can turn up his prime just like Rakitic, Busquets and co. What's worse, they think they are victims in this all while having a convenience to wrap themselves in their millions and escape to vacations while fans are left wallowing.

Sadly, noone is there to wake them to reality and put the club interest in first place.

Theodor

What a load of horseshit. Dembele performs very well alongside messi. Same goes with 14/15 MSN trio. Stop making shit up to fit your narrative.

Sterlingfan2000

Can someone tell me why he is fighting opponent player after his first season at barca. He is constantly insulting opponent player, kicking them and diving

raskolnikov

Because things were going his way more. The less things go his way the more frustrated he gets. In a struggling team he would constantly fight but now he is fighting more with himself.
If he didnt join us I always considered him a perfect fit for Atletico.
You could just imagine him and Diego Costa in 2014/15 vs Ramos and Pepe.

Home of Barca Fans