Luis Suárez

CatalinR10

Didn't watch the full game, did he yell at players again ?

Dude should know his level and chill. You have both Ansu and Perez scoring away goals that he didn't manage to do since 2015. And we'll be in 2020 by next away game.

If he fails again for the 5th year in a row in CL and we still don't get a new and better striker , the board needs to have the Lanisters on their asses.

Kul_z

Astonishing link up play. His passing was so good that he himself didnt believe it. So good that he literally fell on his ass at one point during the action

booge

he not going anywhere. Every time Suarez struggles, he comes back, he never has not scored in longer than 5 matches, they talk replacing him, but he is still easily top 3 striker in world, Suarez against the world, he comes back hungrier and stronger, and as long as he is still scoring about 30+ goals a season and dozen assists, and MESSI is there he is staying, Leo will not allow his departure as long suarez still scores

Saurez will leave if Barca win the CL this year. That's why I have predicted this as his last year. Let's not forget he is getting older now and Barca will be seeking replacements.

BUt going back to his talent. I watched the el clasico match where Barca won 4-0 away. Watch the first goal from Suarez as he finished first time with the outside of his foot.

I don't think there is anyone in world football today would be able to do that under pressure in game of that magnitude.
That was a goal only the likes of Romario and R9 would attempt.

He is seriously impressive "when it matters".

bismp

When Messi presses noticeably more than you,then you’re finished.He is only good against La Liga minnows,we ain’t winning shit with him as a starter

Sailor Mars

We need to get Lautaro to replace him. Can pull out an occasional golazo in non CL games, but is an anchor on the attack otherwise.

Devils

Not really his fault though.

I mean genius Valverde puts a experimental midfield of FDJ, Rakitic and Roberto that provides nothing to our attack and at the same time are getting dominated by the Real Midfield.

Even Messi and Griezmann have to drop into our own half to get touches on the ball.

CatalinR10

Only guy who is allowed to walk in the team is Messi. Either go on the field and give your life since it's a classico or just fucking sit on the bench.

Pathetic first half.

Home of Barca Fans