Luis Suárez

raedkuwait

we will be just fine without him, just need some time without him to adapt, with him, there is no way in hell
we can we the CL, at least now, only messi walks around, with suarez we would be down 2 players from the
start. he is way past his prime and has been shit for 2 years now, so i hope he is done for the season. and
then find another club for him.

boixos

we will be just fine without him, just need some time without him to adapt, with him, there is no way in hell
we can we the CL, at least now, only messi walks around, with suarez we would be down 2 players from the
start. he is way past his prime and has been shit for 2 years now, so i hope he is done for the season. and
then find another club for him.

We are struggling to score in the easiest set of fixtures we'll have this season. I think you are severely underrating the impact Suarez has in our attacking third.
Griezmann is a black hole in attack making Messi do the work of three. If you cannot see how bad our attack is now, then it will hit you like a dear in the headlights when we come across a strong defensive line later.

serghei

He is very missed imo in La Liga. The vast majority of our goals in La Liga are scored 60% by Messi and 40% by Suarez. Now imagine those 40% are gone. The fact that he was very poor in CL away from home doesn't change the fact that Suarez was a very reliable and prolific scorer in La Liga, even in derbies against top 6. He has a big contribution in the last two La Liga titles imo.

Last edited:

Andrew M

He is very missed imo in La Liga. The vast majority of our goals in La Liga are scored 60% by Messi and 40% by Suarez. Now imagine those 40% are gone. The fact that he was very poor in CL away from home doesn't change the fact that Suarez was a very reliable and prolific scorer in La Liga, even in derbies against top 6. He has a big contribution in the last two La Liga titles imo.

Yes well said

Home of Barca Fans