Luis Suárez

Ripsta

If Messi had been seriously injured after his 1000th shit pass this season already i'd have flown to Barcelona and snipered the motherfucker myself.

He's a fraud, and unless the fans voice their concerns Valverde will continue to play him whilst hampering the rest of the team.

Ritchie

If Messi had been seriously injured after his 1000th shit pass this season already i'd have flown to Barcelona and snipered the motherfucker myself.

He's a fraud, and unless the fans voice their concerns Valverde will continue to play him whilst hampering the rest of the team.

For the last year or two he's been one of the worst players to ever wear the shirt, at least in terms of a starting striker.

George_Costanza

He shouldn't start period. Today's game just showed how devastating Messi can be when he is at the receiving end.

---------Busquets---------
----Raki--------------Arthur
Dembele----Messi----Coutinho

EdmondDantes

Excellent assist in the dying moments of the game tonight. His passing was decent too. Nowhere near as bad as he looked in Egypt.

Since he will always play, these improvements are great for the team.

ronniecro

that assist was fantastic,wish i could say the same for his overall performance. i hope he gets better in coming games but he should not play 90 mins,not in a shape he is currently

Home of Barca Fans