Luis Suárez

Obiaseti

His first touch is just uniquely bad. It's like he somehow manages to inject pace on the ball on contact rather than absorbing it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Waiting for his yet another comment how he made a bad decision to play when he should rest against Valencia. Just so you know who's in charge. :valverde2:

fergus90

His contributions are becoming less valuable by the game now. His overall play was woeful but he was an absolute goal machine. Now that is drying up, it's the fact he runs a lot and dummies which seems to be the positives I hear about it, and granted he's still capable of the odd moment of genius.

He is in the side purely because of his name and reputation now. Being so friendly with Messi must help as well, although Messi isn't the type to sulk if he was sold as he's the ultimate professional. He's lucky the management aren't brave and bold enough to shake things up because he'd be getting the same treatment Deco & Ronaldinho got with Pep under different circumstances.

Last edited:

Givenchy

His contributions are becoming less valuable by the game now. His overall play was woeful but he was an absolute goal machine. Now that is drying up, it's the fact he runs a lot and dummies which seems to be the positives I hear about it, and granted he's still capable of the odd moment of genius.

He is in the side purely because of his name and reputation now. Being so friendly with Messi must help as well, although Messi isn't the type to sulk if he was sold as he's the ultimate professional. He's lucky the management aren't brave and bold enough to shake things up because he'd be getting the same treatment Deco & Ronaldinho got with Pep under different circumstances.

I don't think its all on Messi tbh, EV is a chicken so playing the big name players he can use that as an excuse rather than take a risk on something different

Saladin

This guy is fucking done. I love what El Pistolero has done for the club, but he is in complete fucking shambles. He is in a surreal 'Fernando Torres Chelsea Mode' - he tries, he runs, he presses, he has heart the poor lad, but he is completely and utter shite in front of goal. No prolific ability left in him other than the occasional goals that even Benzema would tap in.

Home of Barca Fans