Luis Suárez

Joan

His first touch in the 1st half was awful but in the second managed to create tons of chances, great passes... what a transformation that was

Galaxyman

I feel the Suarez haters on this forum have an obsession with pointing out his "first touch" as (really) their only semi-argument against him. Thank god professional football is a little more complicated than a FIFA 18 player stat, or what they view as a key trait when they play pub football. Suarez has forever evolved the position of a striker. He's incredible. His movements alone might be the best I've ever seen in a striker.

pregra

He is actually worse than CRonaldo when he doesn’t score. Quite an achievement. His lack of technical ability is just shocking.

Givenchy

offside again and again and again and again.. back to his early season self today. when hes playing like that we really need another option from the bench

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
offside again and again and again and again.. back to his early season self today. when hes playing like that we really need another option from the bench

Paco played and wasn't much better, and don't get me started on Dembele...

He was bad, but as usual he gave it all...

omidferoz

He is so freaking bad and is the sole reason why we play so fucking horrible. His passing is like an amatur player i can find in a rotten team in sunday league. Every time he gets the ball our attack dies because of his horrible first touch and passing. He has to be sold next season.

Home of Barca Fans