Luis Suárez

Kul_z

Go back to /r/barca, will get some upvotes with arguments like this

Sure Suarez finishing was unreal at Liverpool, but I still think Kane edges him, I just don't think people understand how much of a sniper he is, both feet are cannons, unreal power even from standing position, generates power from nowhere, scores from most uncomfortable positions, bends it around defenders, good decision making when needs to pull the trigger, I watch all Spurs games and I wouldn't even be shocked if Madrid give 350m for him. Now to actually argue if Suarez is better than him right now is just laughable.

I watched couple of tottenham/england games, and he usually scores tap-ins and penalty's. Suarez from liverpool dragged them until slippy g did his thing, Suarez scores golazos and he is pretty consistent with them. So, yeah, fuck kane

Zidane82

Suarez on a bad day, which are 9/10 days, cannot control the ball, passing is laughable, our every attack is stopped when he gets the ball, and cannot finish basic tap-ins. Now you either straight up don't watch Spurs or just trying to troll me, Kanes ball controll is on a whole another level, also his game IQ, passing, workrate, and his shooting is probably even better than at Suarez very best season. Can't even be bothered to argue about this, noone who actually watches both of these players would even think about comparing them.

Suarez is a shadow of the player that carried Liverpool along BUT even though he's in decline I'd rather keep him than get Kane .... even if Kane was a free !! Oh , I watch Kane more or less every week and he scores regularly but there's a lot of tap ins and penalties..

clemente

Suarez is a shadow of the player that carried Liverpool along BUT even though he's in decline I'd rather keep him than get Kane .... even if Kane was a free !! Oh , I watch Kane more or less every week and he scores regularly but there's a lot of tap ins and penalties..

Rather keep declined striker than get the best striker in the world valued at 350m for free
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

clemente

The fact that rate Harry Kane more than Suarez is a concern .. that you rate Kane at 350 million is laughable :)

Another illiterate wasting my time, I can't be bothered to compare players that have such a gap between them, Kane is doing everything much much better without having Messi behind him.

Arizona Scott

Kane is excellent at finishing, hold up play and good passer. Outstanding striker. Suarez 3-6 years younger was a devastating player. Criminal he didn't finish top 2 in some BdO races (when messi had some injuries that year) if not winning it.

Zidane82

Another illiterate wasting my time, I can't be bothered to compare players that have such a gap between them, Kane is doing everything much much better without having Messi behind him.
Best not resort to insults .., they're simply not tolerated..

Kane has Eriksen , Son , Alli , Tripper etc to provide ALL his chances ( and penalties)

Home of Barca Fans