Luis Suárez

Galning

Never was the same after that injury he had a couple of weeks ago. If he really has issues right now he should do the operation and get it over with. According to some journalists it would only take him 1-2 weeks to recover.
There is no point in playing injured. He is letting himself and the team down this way.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What.Makes.You.Think.He.Will.Be.Back.In.The. Difficult.Stretch.

Because it's only a 2-3 weeks of recovery time and our difficult stretch of games starts from next game against Atletico. A cyst doesn't appear out of the blue. Should have got it done at the start of the season.

Neymessi

Because it's only a 2-3 weeks of recovery time and our difficult stretch of games starts from next game against Atletico. A cyst doesn't appear out of the blue. Should have got it done at the start of the season.

He has been like this for a long time now. He has always been extremely sloppy in passing, dribbling, ball control etc after the treble season. Only his goalscoring has declined and it has been on a downward slope too for ages now.

Don't think the reason of his poor form is injury or out of position play. If we join the dots he has been on a steady downfall.

FinBarcelonafan

Happy he scored! Strikers need goals like food... and we need Suarez to get back in form.

Now that the qualifiers are over, I hope he goes for the surgery and fixes his knee. We need 100% Suarez back.. I think It would be key for this season. I know we would struggle without him, but It's better now than later.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like he regained some of his confidence.

Agreed about the surgery. He needs to take care of it asap

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Taking some time off and then coming back fully fit from an injury can also do wonders for form. He'll be refreshed and more likely to move past the mental block that's been holding him down. Suarez is an instinct player and getting into a rut of over-thinking and questioning what to do can fuck up his mojo. Things could easily turn back on for him to return to full form just as quickly as it brought him down to a near amateur performance level.

behindbrowneyes

Just read yesterday that he won't have surgery. Uruguayan and Barcelona doctors are against it and for a more conservative treatment. Suárez himself wanted the surgery.

Just read yesterday that he won't have surgery. Uruguayan and Barcelona doctors are against it and for a more conservative treatment. Suárez himself wanted the surgery.

Do they seriously expect him to perform while injured? :facepalm:

Just let him get the surgery, losing his current self for a few weeks is worth it for the chance to get him at his best. He's crap right now anyway. Do they think he'll just magically get better? :facepalm:

Alik

Do they seriously expect him to perform while injured? :facepalm:

Just let him get the surgery, losing his current self for a few weeks is worth it for the chance to get him at his best. He's crap right now anyway. Do they think he'll just magically get better? :facepalm:

The doctors probably know what they're doing.

FCBfan22

[youtube]a-E8wknkytI[/youtube]

Looks like he has regained some of his passing skills, finishing, speed and basic striker instincts. Good for him and I hope that he brings that back with him to Barcelona.

P.S. Diego Godin is responsible for both of Uruguay's own goals; scoring one and smashing the ball into Gaston Silva's legs on the other. I hope that he brings that skill back with him too, especially on Saturday :benitez:.

Home of Barca Fans