Luis Suárez

JamDav1982

Almost two days and thats the best you can do?

Been better leaving it.

Relax and accept Suarez played well no matter how much you dont want it to be the case.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

All those concessions for Rakitic but Suarez who is playing better than him is a fat mess who shouldnt be in the team according to you.

What a load of shit.

JamDav1982

Read the fucking post again you illiterate buffoon, I clearly allude to the fact that Rakitic shouldn't be in the starting lineup, but it's Valverde who has started him there. Rakitic is SHIT, no denying it, but calling him a fraud is wrong.

I read it and its full of concessions for Rakitic and you speak about Suarez as if he is a piece of shit and has been shit for past year when in fact he has been the far better player.

Your hate of Suarez has you spouting gibberish as usual.

JamDav1982

Of course Suarez has been far better for us over the past 3 years than Rakitic, I never claimed otherwise. I didn't make any concessions for Rakitic's on field performances either. All I said is that he is a bad player being played in the starting lineup when he shouldn't be, but that's not something he can control and shouldn't be called a fraud when he is still trying to perform to his best even if he might not be good anymore.

What you going on about last three years for?

For Rakitic...none of this is his fault, he tries hard, shoe horned into a position and Velverde picks him. Poor Raki.

For Suarez he is a fat mess who is done as a player and been shit for well over a year.

The way you speak about a player who is performing better is worse.

Great banter about Scotland by the way. Top notch stuff.

JamDav1982

You are one bitter old bastard, you use sarcasm to deflect from your glaring insecurities.

Of course it's Rakitic's fault that he has turned to shit, who knows why the guy has become as bad as he is now, there is no denying that.

Rakitic is shit and shouldn't be picked by Valverde anymore and Suarez has been quite mediocre to shit over the past year and I think he could use a benching or should at least complete that surgery on his knee to see if that improves him. If he continues like this until the end of the season we will need to replace him (Yes Rakitic also need replacing before you go there).

My point is I wouldn't call Rakitic, Suarez, nor any other hard working Barca player a fraud simply because they have declined.

You have been blatantly caught making false claims before reading my post and shoving words down my throat and now you're shamelessly doubling down instead of admitting you were wrong.

Here is MY opinion in 3 simple lines:

Rakitic has been shit for the past two seasons + this one.
Suarez has been shit for the past year.

Neither should be called a fraud.

Suarez hasnt been shit for a year.

Not bitter about anything. You keep projecting this rubbish. Maybe you need to look closer to home.

You hate Suarez and are annoyed he had a good game. Clear as day.

Stick to you gorilla pictures. They make more sense than shite like that you are posting.

Great arguments about Scotland etc. Really make some strong points there.

You are a joke.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I'm sorry but I don't sit around online waiting for you to post replies to my comments, if I happen to be on my computer, I'll reply. You might have nothing better to do since you live in Scotland, but not everybody is handed such a great misfortune upon birth.

rZ9KzEG.gif

JamDav1982

There's a reason I said it was MY opinion, I said Suarez and Rakitic have BOTH BEEN SHIT recently, but neither should be called a fraud and proceeded to give an explanation as to why he should not be, that explanation also applies to Suarez or most other players as to why it is wrong to call them frauds.

Now please find where in any of my posts I made 'concessions' for Rakitic. You fucked up, didn't read the post fully, we all make mistakes, just own up to it.

Concessions for Raki - not his fault being picked, still trying hard. Poor Raki.

Already been over this.

Keep up.

JamDav1982

Those so called 'concessions' you're talking about is an explanation as to why he should not be called a fraud, not excuses defending his piss poor performances.

I've repeated this multiple times already.

I would also make the same 'concessions' regarding Suarez. Valverde is the one picking the lineups and Suarez should not be called a fraud since he is still trying. I would make these so called 'concessions' for any player in our squad bar Arda. So for you trying to say that I'm making excuses for Rakitic and not Suarez is completely off point and blatantly wrong.

For the last time I'm not making these 'concessions' for Rakitic to excuse his shit play, which has frankly been horrendous, but rather as an explanation as to why he shouldn't be called a fraud. I would make the same statement about any other player in our squad.

You are looking for reasons for someone not to be overly harsh on him when you are overly harsh on a far better player who has performed at a much higher level this season and last.

Saying Suarez is fat, done as a player and been shit for a year is just as bad arguably worse than saying Raki is pretending to be something he isnt.

Both are over the top.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'm sorry but I don't sit around online waiting for you to post replies to my comments, if I happen to be on my computer, I'll reply. You might have nothing better to do since you live in Scotland, but not everybody is handed such a great misfortune upon birth.

He's truly back!!!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
This is the statement of Ousamane

Good performance by his standards? For sure.

He had a couple good moments, he beat a defender got a shot on target, made a good cross to Alba and scored a headed goal. That's all the positive contribution I remember him making. Still horrible touch, dribbling and passing for the most part.

He really should've finished that Gomes pass to win us the game

He clearly explains why in his opinion he had an average game. But in the following 4 pages Jamdomeu doesn't explain why he played well in his opinion. He just keeps repeating that he played well , but in your mind you probably won this "argument" again.

JamDav1982

Criticize players and be harsh on them for their performances all you want, just don't call them frauds.

Rakitic is also a finished player, who has the pace and tempo of a turtle, misplaces his passes more often than not, and can't make a forward pass to save his life. This is my assessment of Rakitic and I don't think it is any less harsh then my opinion on Suarez.

You can hate on me all you want for my opinions on Suarez, that's completely fair, but don't try and act like I'm sort of Rakitic sympathizer when I believe he is the worst player in our starting XI on most if not all nights.

I was simply giving a reason why people shouldn't be calling our players frauds and I think you misconstrued it or took it out of context as me being a Raki apologist.

Saying Suarez is done and has allowed himself to get fat is just as bad as saying Rakitic is a fraud. Effectively saying Suarez is a fraud as well really.

What do you think being a fraud of a player means?

It was never about being a Raki sympathiser it was about the very similar way speaking about two players and seem to think it is ok to be harsher on the better one.

JamDav1982

On ignore so not reading it but guessing messi240 is on pining for my attention again.

All he ever does going by post history in recent times.

Quite flattering in a way if he wasnt such a fucking muppet.

JamDav1982

A fraud in terms of football is a player who doesn't try his best whenever he plays, regardless of his ability or skill.

Here is the formal definition of fraud: "a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities."

So I don't know how you could possibly call Rakitic a fraud even if you think he is a shit player, which he is and I don't see what's wrong in acknowledging that Suarez is carrying a couple extra pounds. I mean the guy can definitely make massive strides in his conditioning. Even Messi has been out of shape numerous times throughout his career, dieting and conditioning isn't nearly as black and white as putting an effort out on the pitch and in no way makes a player a fraud.

Instead of further deflecting can you finally admit that I didn't make any 'concessions' for Rakitic's shit performances? There really is no need to further twist my words and change the path of this conversation, just admit you made a mistake.

Exactly so saying Suarez is finished as a player is saying he is trying to decieve them that he is still good enough. Or to say he is fat is to say he is not living as a footballer should. All could come under that fraud idea.

Infact your definition almost exactly describes the way you speak about Suarez.

You make concessions for why someone should not be overly harsh on Raki not for trying to say he is a good player. Concessions not made for Suarez who far from trying hard like you claim Raki does he actually has let himself get fat.

JamDav1982

I don't know how any professional footballer can 'deceive' others with their performances. At most they could maybe they can deceive a bunch of fickle Facebook fanboys whom rely purely on stats to evaluate a player, but coaches and fans who actually watch the matches cannot be fooled, of course a lot of it subjective, but there is usually a general consensus. There are many reasons for weight gain and lack of conditioning, again it's not black and white and player following the strictest of diets and most intense regimes can still find themselves out of shape due to their genetics or hormonal imbalance.

Suarez's performances speak for themselves, but he somehow isn't frauding his way into the lineup with his performances, but rather Valverde can see that he is off form but continues to start him because his pedigree and lack of proven options on the bench. I have no idea how you're equating my comments about Suarez to that of calling him a fraud.

You're grasping at straws here.

Your definition of a fraud pretty much is exactly how you have described Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans