Luis Suárez

Valdario

Messi doesn’t work as a false 9 anymore. He needs a proper striker infront of him, and I don’t see a good replacement for Suarez in the market atm, only young strikers with potential to be world class in the future, but I don’t trust our coach to develop young talents to their full potential. That’s why we usually buy strikers that seem like a finished product.

Ripsta

Messi doesn’t work as a false 9 anymore. He needs a proper striker infront of him, and I don’t see a good replacement for Suarez in the market atm, only young strikers with potential to be world class in the future, but I don’t trust our coach to develop young talents to their full potential. That’s why we usually buy strikers that seem like a finished product.

Based on what? Also, if Hazard was in the side he'd be attracting just as much attenton as Messi, dare I say he's been as good a dribbler over the past couple years.

Those two linking up is a dream, quick one twos, dribble past whoever they like, and Hazard has been a one man army this season, just a shame the rest of the Chelsea side are so shit atm.

Valdario

Based on what? Also, if Hazard was in the side he'd be attracting just as much attenton as Messi, dare I say he's been as good a dribbler over the past couple years.

Those two linking up is a dream, quick one twos, dribble past whoever they like, and Hazard has been a one man army this season, just a shame the rest of the Chelsea side are so shit atm.
Based on his off the ball movement, he’s not mobile as when he was young anymore, and that’s certainly a main attribute for a false nine role to have. I could see Hazard, Messi and Suarez playing together though, but I don’t think Chelsea would want to sell him, or that Hazard would want to come to Barca.

FCB1987

Banned
Some Suarez alternatives that could be obtainable in the summer

Son
Hazard
Griezmann
Sane
Jesus
Lukaku

(joking about the sixth one)

Last edited:
He looks very tired and lacking sharpness (fatigue, injuries, age).
Needs some rest, I think, to have a better version of Suarez against Liverpool. I still feel he will show a big performance in the semi-final. Form is temporary, class is permanent!
Visca Barça, courage Louisito ! :suarez1:

Home of Barca Fans