Luis Suárez

Tackle

Suárez sprint

The Uruguayan gives his all to try and reach the match against Celta and is willing to force his injury to help the team. He is the striker that Valverde uses consistently and his return could be the key to solve the lack of goals [sport]

FinBarcelonafan

Suárez sprint

The Uruguayan gives his all to try and reach the match against Celta and is willing to force his injury to help the team. He is the striker that Valverde uses consistently and his return could be the key to solve the lack of goals [sport]

Please God no. He will be be useless.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking hell. Unbelievable how the Catalan media are still sucking his dick after consecutive seasons of disappointment, especially in the CL.

Jadentheman

No he said it in an interview. This matches up with Suarez MLS rumors from last year, but didn't he say he had no plans to leave for at least another two seasons? In any case most of this forum would love to offload him to MLS

Sailor Mars

There have been some rumours that David Beckham has been trying to recruit him and Cavani for his MLS team.

Miami is set to join for the 2020 MLS season which will start in February. Perhaps it is possible he leaves this winter, but more likely him and possibly Cavani join Miami in the summer.

Tackle

[tw]1192758848651767809[/tw]

I think it will be his retirement league eventually, question is when?

Summer of 2021 after his current contract expires. There is no other viable option. He will sign with a MLS team on a free transfer with a massive signing bonus.

khaled_a_d

Summer of 2021 after his current contract expires. There is no other viable option. He will sign with a MLS team on a free transfer with a massive signing bonus.

I don't think the club will ask for a big fee if he asks to leave next summer. Just like Henry/Mascherano etc. We give our veterans who aren't named Rakitic the right to leave on their own terms most of the time.
But I am not sure about Suarez himself wanting that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think the club will ask for a big fee if he asks to leave next summer. Just like Henry/Mascherano etc. We give our veterans who aren't named Rakitic the right to leave on their own terms most of the time.
But I am not sure about Suarez himself wanting that.

He probably plans to run his contract out. Hopefully they start the rebuild and next cycle properly with whomever they appoint as the new manager. That means the likes of Suarez, Pique, Busquets not being at Barcelona.

Suarez will never accept a super-sub role. Way too competitive for that, he'll rather eat up the new manager than accept a small role.

Ritchie

There have been some rumours that David Beckham has been trying to recruit him and Cavani for his MLS team.

Miami is set to join for the 2020 MLS season which will start in February. Perhaps it is possible he leaves this winter, but more likely him and possibly Cavani join Miami in the summer.

Fuck off and take Pique, Raki and Busquets with you.

Home of Barca Fans