Luis Suárez

Messigician

I am sad that this is the beginning of the end for Suarez. Thank you for the memories legend, one more treble before you bow out gracefully

snowy

if fatty lost some weight hed be alright

Also gotta see how he fairs after his 2nd meniscus surgery. Given sufficient rest between bouts, he could be used as a shark-attack sub.

Barto should take Valv into a surprise hypnosis session and turn him into an all-out gung-ho ultra attacking coach :rambo: as long as it's not Mistress Corrina

could have the opposite effect :smartass:

I dont think that he will accept the bench and also Messi wont allow this. So the front three next season will be Griezmann-Suarez-Messi. With the ultimate coach Valverde another CL disgrace is coming :p

kattanib

I dont think that he will accept the bench and also Messi wont allow this. So the front three next season will be Griezmann-Suarez-Messi. With the ultimate coach Valverde another CL disgrace is coming :p

Agree with your first part, not the second. It can work as Griezman will add some speed and movement, and hopefully De Jong as well .. this will balance the impact of the other slow experienced players we have

Tackle

EAG31v3XsAckGyX.jpg

Best shape of his life. Ready for 19/20. CL here we come! :thumbsup:

EdmondDantes

img_aperez_20190726-110355_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_suarez-kGCG-U463699499400JvF-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Luis was due to return on Monday but opted to start things off today.

Someone quite clearly doesn't want Griezmann to take over that CF spot right away...

Home of Barca Fans