Luis Suárez

Nazario1985

The goal makes no sense.

I've never seen anything like it, it literally makes no sense.

It makes sense & he was clearly going for it by the look / the force and the way his bounced !!

Clearly never watched T. Henry in his prime .. it will take you couple of minutes of research to find some crazy backheels.

I'll bet if Dembélé tried this movement it will get him injured for 6 months :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He totally did it on purpose... He has never had the most orthodox technique, but it works...

Maybe he didn't intend the bounce, I think it came from the strength of the shot, but the back-heel towards goal I'm pretty sure was intended... Outrageous goal.

EDIT: In the after game interview he explains the back-heel was deliberate and that the bounce was indeed intended, holy shit! He also addressed the saying that he misses the easy chances but buries the hard ones, hahaha...

Last edited:

raedkuwait

U guys make big deal of our players peformance against madiocar teams, where if we get any player from barca b team together with messi we will still win, the problem is in pressure games and against top teams most of our players crumble , so now all these goals and saves are pointless really, lets see him score in important games specially in CL games then i would say he is in the top 3 number 9.

Andrew M

U guys make big deal of our players peformance against madiocar teams, where if we get any player from barca b team together with messi we will still win, the problem is in pressure games and against top teams most of our players crumble , so now all these goals and saves are pointless really, lets see him score in important games specially in CL games then i would say he is in the top 3 number 9.

Try to enjoy a good performance when you see one

serghei

He back-heeled it into the ground with force, creating a violent bounce. Here in my country it'a type of skill we use to humiliate an opponent.

Pure street-football piece of magic by Luis. Rarely seen this type of attempts in professional football. It can really go wrong, I've seen people eating dirt for attempting these during high-school footbal games and such in the past :lol:. You have to partly step on the ball to create this execution, and if you step a bit too much you end up falling on your ass.

Last edited:

FatSuarez

My dad broke his neck trying this. Stepped on the ball and fell akwardly. He was 14 years old and was in a cast for 6 months. The doctors never seen anything like it and couldn't believe they were able to save him.
Today he is 79 years old.

Home of Barca Fans