Luis Suárez

George_Costanza

[tw]1162726142299631616[/tw]

Griezmann---Messi---Dembele frontline vs Betis?

Instead of resting to recover, he went on vacation to Morocco!

Why did Valverde allow this???

suarez_m_170819-615x330.jpg

http://dailymorocco.com/barca-injured-luis-suarez-is-in-tangier/

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The point is about Valverde giving the players days off already, when they should be building up fitness levels this early in the season. Haven't seen other teams do the same.

Now whether a player travels to Tangier or Paris is irrelevant. Why are they even allowed 2-3 days off after their first official game of the season?

It's bizarre to say the least. No wonder our players love this guy.

malvolio

I think this break was planned in advance. Where they are going is none of our business, as they are employees that take vacation days off.
Valverde wouldn't know what to do with them in these extra days until the next match anyway...

serghei

The point is about Valverde giving the players days off already, when they should be building up fitness levels this early in the season. Haven't seen other teams do the same.

Now whether a player travels to Tangier or Paris is irrelevant. Why are they even allowed 2-3 days off after their first official game of the season?

It's bizarre to say the least. No wonder our players love this guy.

Probably players complained that the preseason was tiring and Valverde obliged. As he usually does, being the puppet he is.

cro-man

One year later and again not a suarez replacement. Great!! Cant believe i am saying this but selling paco was a big mistake.

George_Costanza

I think this break was planned in advance. Where they are going is none of our business, as they are employees that take vacation days off.
Valverde wouldn't know what to do with them in these extra days until the next match anyway...

Suarez is not an employee of a bank or government office! The club spends millions on him, his lifestyle, diet, sleeping habits, etc. should be closely monitored by the club. When he is offseason he can do whatever he wants, but when the season starts every player should have self-discipline practices off the pitch.

The Observer

At the beginning of the season when games can be 9 (!) days apart (from Friday to Sunday in this case), players usually get 2 or 3 days off.

I can't believe what ppl get upset about.

You thought they were gonna train 8 days in a row? :lol:

Unbelievable.

Suarez is not an employee of a bank or government office! The club spends millions on him, his lifestyle, diet, sleeping habits, etc. should be closely monitored by the club. When he is offseason he can do whatever he wants, but when the season starts every player should have self-discipline practices off the pitch.

They have the same food available and places to sleep in Morocco, I can confirm.

Tackle

At the beginning of the season when games can be 9 (!) days apart (from Friday to Sunday in this case), players usually get 2 or 3 days off.

Unbelievable.

They have the same food available and places to sleep in Morocco, I can confirm.

Don't bother.

Logic and reason doesn't work with this lot.

They have certain players and managers they hate with a passion and will contort even the most uninteresting news to suit their agendas.

Rakitic went to the park with his family and was seen smiling in photos?

How dare he smile after bottling a 3-0 lead, just one more reason he's finished!

malvolio

spare me the bullshit. these are off days agreed with the manager and club. there is no evidence of him being unprofessional until now so no point in bartomeu sitting near his bed to count the hours of sleep.

oh and btw, bank or government employees also have special rules to follow outside the working hours.

Unbelievable.

spot on! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

George_Costanza

spare me the bullshit. these are off days agreed with the manager and club. there is no evidence of him being unprofessional until now so no point in bartomeu sitting near his bed to count the hours of sleep.

Yes, when he gains 10 KG extra by January from eating too much couscous and paella, that's not enough evidence of him being unprofessional.

Marshall D Teach

Don't bother.

Logic and reason doesn't work with this lot.

They have certain players and managers they love with a passion and will contort even the most uninteresting news to suit their agendas.

Fixed that for you. Valverde fanboys in a nutshell.

Literally nothing the guy can do that you lot won't defend. But you'll take any opportunity to shit on players he doesn't like.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans