Luis Suárez

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys are overreacting. He just had his one of the best seasons scoring-wise despite few dips in form.

You're gonna judge him based on few pre-season games?

Serbian

I'm not worried at all yet anyway, just wait and see 2 El Classico games are coming up, he will definitely deliver, It's typical Suarez once he gets hot all you will look stupid, he is best 9 in world with a new coach and system let's see how he does

clemente

He is important for us off the ball wise, but if you are telling me his finishing hasn't dropped then I don't know what games were you watching last season.

Messi983

You guys are overreacting. He just had his one of the best seasons scoring-wise despite few dips in form.

You're gonna judge him based on few pre-season games?

I won't judge him based on preseason games but as other people said his finishing wasn't really good last season. He'll always score a lot of goals until he'll have Messi to assist him but his efficiency has gone down. Hopefully he'll improve that this season. I love him as a player and know he always works his ass off for the team even when he doesn't score/assist but he's paid to deliver goals.

raskolnikov

Suarez has always been wastefull with chances despite scoring a lot. Kind of like Et'o in that regard. Last year he seemed to lack hunger imo which is weird since he usually is the most driven player out there.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If he doesn't return to form I don't know where our goals will come. With ney gone Messi will mostly be hanging in midfield trying to create chances. Probably will be man marked more often. Suarez need to have his best season for us to have a chance at titles.

FinBarcelonafan

If he doesn't return to form I don't know where our goals will come. With ney gone Messi will mostly be hanging in midfield trying to create chances. Probably will be man marked more often. Suarez need to have his best season for us to have a chance at titles.

Messi will still score the most goals. Neymar was never good finisher, at least compared to Suarez or MEssi.

Home of Barca Fans