Luis Suárez

ManusXavi

He would be an incredible player off the bench in big games.
I doubt starting on the bench in big games would make him happy but once he is on, he would make some forward runs.
Would save his lungs too.

Joan

He would be an incredible player off the bench in big games.
I doubt starting on the bench in big games would make him happy but once he is on, he would make some forward runs.
Would save his lungs too.

Who would start in his place? :thinking:

BusiTheKing

When's the last time he just picked it up around the edge of the box, layed it off to his right foot and smashed it in? Not that's fair to expect from him on a game-to-game basis, but I just feel like he has none of that killer instinct left in him.

gasgas

When's the last time he just picked it up around the edge of the box, layed it off to his right foot and smashed it in? Not that's fair to expect from him on a game-to-game basis, but I just feel like he has none of that killer instinct left in him.

these days he will conveniently do a dummy on every pass meant for him

Alik

He tried it at least twice last match, but they got deflected.

Gnidrologist

Someone should inform him that you only make dummy, when you actually know that someone is behind you to receive it. Lately he's been doing them almost like a tic. Even when it's perfectly valid shooting opportunity.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He does not know what else to do. The same with dribbling, he only goes for nutmegs. And also aerial duels after long balls where he does not jump but speculates for the defender to "make a dummy" and leave the ball for the keeper.
Predictable the whole time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Playing better, but he's unfortunately lost his killer instinct it seems. Would have scored a couple of those chances 2-3 years ago.

Serbian

I thought he had great geat 3 dribblings completed lots of key passes won 6 duals lost only 2 , he is looking good, before he played crap but scared goals now he actually is playing very good but lacks goals patience

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
he's actually getting almost peak form in overall play, but finishing is still the same old frustrating fatass

Home of Barca Fans