Luis Suárez

kollegah

please some explain:

Suarez receives a pass from raki, busi or couthinho and wants to play it back one touch.
His pass alsways comes back to the passer at a hight of 40-50 cm, thats fucking annoying and always slows down the momentum

ronniecro

please some explain:

Suarez receives a pass from raki, busi or couthinho and wants to play it back one touch.
His pass alsways comes back to the passer at a hight of 40-50 cm, thats fucking annoying and always slows down the momentum

yeah,and then he hits that cross perfectly for messi and you have to wonder how?

FCBfan22

Looking at that cross again, he was pretty lucky with it. Alaves' CB Maripan did a big mistake with gauging the length of the ball.

Nucky

He was utter shit yesterday though he assisted Messi for 3-0 but otherwise utter shit. Besides he is also not gettin any younger, maybe it's to consider finding a striker who will replace Suarez. Griezmann was ideal replacment but now I don't know.

GOAT_SUAREZ

He was utter shit yesterday though he assisted Messi for 3-0 but otherwise utter shit. Besides he is also not gettin any younger, maybe it's to consider finding a striker who will replace Suarez. Griezmann was ideal replacment but now I don't know.

Griezmann wasn't the perfect replacement. He needs one to play in front of him.

Sorin

I never thought it could happen but Cavani is a better player than Suarez at this point. And it's all because Suarez is an entitled shit while Cavani has always been and still is a humble hard worker.

A shame, Luis.

El Flaco

Cavani was better than Suárez during his Napoli days.

When Zlatan left PSG during 2016 and Cavani taking over the role as a striker, he once again outperformed Suárez in the past 2 seasons.

raskolnikov

I never thought it could happen but Cavani is a better player than Suarez at this point. And it's all because Suarez is an entitled shit while Cavani has always been and still is a humble hard worker.

A shame, Luis.
Suarez used to be a hard worker as well. Its only since last teo season that he seems kind of complacent.

Sorin

Cavani was better than Suárez during his Napoli days.

When Zlatan left PSG during 2016 and Cavani taking over the role as a striker, he once again outperformed Suárez in the past 2 seasons.

Of course, but that's just because Suarez hadn't yet exploded. Not until his second year in Liverpool.

Let's be honest here, Cavani moving positions after Zlatan's exit would make no difference to who is better if Suarez would still deliver on his 2012-2016 form. The difference comes from Suarez' decline while Cavani is, more or less, still maintaining his level since his Napoli days.

Anyway, Cavani is quite irrelevant to the big picture of Suarez being a shadow of his former self. It was just a remark of mine, since they're both from the same country and I use to watch them quite often. In Suarez' case almost every game, obviously.

Joan

Ok. People here are overreacting as always. He by no means had a good game, but it was a decent one. I paid close attention to him since I watched the replay.

1) Buildup. Was very good, misplaced a few passes as always, but had some brilliant one-touch passes and was involved in almost all noticeable plays from us. 73% pass accuracy with 3 key passes.
1. big chance he created (around 31st minute), chip over the top for Dembele, Ousmane misses.
2. chance was a shot pass for Messi when he hit the post 2nd time.
3. big chance, another chip over the top for Messi, his assist.

Was also involved in creating Dembele's one on one with Pacheco.

2) His finishing was poor, couldn't control the ball Messi played to him (was it 2 times?). Also missed a one on one with Pacheco but also credit to the keeper.

3) Runs. Was very active, a few great runs which resulted in either promising plays or shots.

All in all, nothing worse than Dembele who's supposed to be top 3 performer last night.

Ritchie

A shame, Luis.

Cavani would actually be the perfect striker for us at this moment, although he's not got long left at the top level. Suarez was finished at the top level already last season..

Home of Barca Fans