Luis Suárez

Alik

Luis Suarez is still a very good forward but for me he has a few problems:

1) Weight - he has a few kg more than he should. This affects his movement and speed.
2) He spends more in arguing with referees and opponents and in provoking and fighting with opponents than in playing football. For me, his behaviour has become disgusting.
3) Injuries - I think he's been having issues with his knee for some time. It seems alternative treatment and not having enough rest didn't help and finally he went on surgery. I hope this will solve his knee issues.

Luis (turning 33 in January) still has a place in the squad but he needs a forward partner who can play instead of him in some of the matches so Suarez can have a rest. Every season he's been playing 50+ matches for Barcelona + 6-7 for Uruguay.

He has two more problems that are perhaps more significant than those you listed:

4) He does not respect the manager. He plays when he wants.
5) He does not respect his team mates. He shits on any new players.

If we want to incorporate new blood into this team, he should be the first to go.

vuji_31

I was watching Arsenal last night.

Lacazette is great.Great passing,playing with ball and off the ball...He gets much aeiral duels...He is playing defence.
He is really decent playing with back positioned to opponents team.

He scored , he assisted and also shot in the post.

He could do work in Barca.

henias

wMID4cU.jpg

feggydinho

I was watching Arsenal last night.

Lacazette is great.Great passing,playing with ball and off the ball...He gets much aeiral duels...He is playing defence.
He is really decent playing with back positioned to opponents team.

He scored , he assisted and also shot in the post.

He could do work in Barca.
I've also been watching him and i don't know why barca aren't going for him, because he's actually very good, though he is in his late 20's

gregorrin10

Fucking pussy, nothing more. Plays injured, then after he bottles the season, he goes to surgery so he doesn't have to share the fate of his teammates being booed the hell out vs. Getafe. SELL!

George_Costanza

He has two more problems that are perhaps more significant than those you listed:

4) He does not respect the manager. He plays when he wants.
5) He does not respect his team mates. He shits on any new players.

If we want to incorporate new blood into this team, he should be the first to go.

This is more important than scoring goals really, his attitude on and off the pitch. Liverpool that destroyed us had team spirit and unity. They respected each other and respected the manager. In 2014-15 season Messi, Suarez, and Neymar played together as a unit, they bonded on and off the pitch, they had fun and laughed while playing. They come to have mutual respect with the manager after the Real Sociedad match on Jan 2015.
Now, all we see is the seniors bullying our weak manager and youngsters. We lost individual commitment toward that unity. That's why I don't want players like Griezmann or Rabiot in this team and clean up all the senior players who have a simlar attitude.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
These include the last 3 season : 16/17 17/18 18/19
Messi 29

Own Goal 7

Suarez 5

Arda Turan 4

Neymar 4

Dembele 4

Pique 4

Coutinho 3

Rakitic 2

Digne, Paco, Alba, Malcom, Rafinha, Iniesta and Roberto 1

You know you are fucking shite when Arda turan has one goal less than you while playing 2 seasons less at the same time.

Last edited:

cro-man

I want this guy to be sold. Do you see him accepting a bench role and valverde having balls to bench him? He is poison for everyone who will try to take his spot.

Sterlingfan2000

I want this guy to be sold. Do you see him accepting a bench role and valverde having balls to bench him? He is poison for everyone who will try to take his spot.

No even if magically Valverde has the balls to bench him, Messi wil interfere. He will be starter just accept this

He just needs to stop his antics and run

Arizona Scott

He is a good hard nosed player who can be a force and excellent chemistry with messi, alba, and others. But we another viable CF so he can play 30% less each of the next seasons until retired/sold to a distant land.

Senador Romario

Need to be careful replacing him. Suarez is aging and in decline but we need to remember that he was one of the best CFs of the last decades. When you compare a good striker as Lacazette with this current version of Suarez, the french will look good enough. But reality is, to really replace the best version of Suarez you would need to sign Harry Kane or Mbappe.

Arizona Scott

He isnt why we allowed 4 goals to liverpool or 3 to roma.

If fact he got the 1st goal of the liverpool and helped create the 2nd. The only worry i have with suarez is him wearing down when we get to elimination stage--that is why we must have an new player capable for playing in the CF spot.

CatalinR10

He isnt why we allowed 4 goals to liverpool or 3 to roma.

If fact he got the 1st goal of the liverpool and helped create the 2nd. The only worry i have with suarez is him wearing down when we get to elimination stage--that is why we must have an new player capable for playing in the CF spot.

he scored 2 goals last 2 seasons of CL . He's trash.

Home of Barca Fans