Luis Suárez

Kuchi

To be fair, 3 offside calls were wrong yesterday.

What i dislike the most is his lack of effort or hart, which is what made him the legend he is for us.

Whatever, but at least give it all man, like you used too

MessiTHEgoat

tbh, he might be bad with the ball and playing like sh!t in tight spaces, but his off ball positioning is always good, his strongest point was when he was playing in large spaces with liverpool so he can creat danger (like the second goal and third goal).

paulinho.jpg
paulinho.jpg

after those two calls and his goal he got tired.
but what I hated about him this season is his lazy ass attitude. he's no messi to walk on the pitch while everyone is working their asses off, even oldiesta is pressing. (unless he is saving his stamina for the ucl game next three days). last year he was always pressing the defenders and running at them like a mad man in every game.

behindbrowneyes

but what I hated about him this season is his lazy ass attitude. he's no messi to walk on the pitch while everyone is working their asses off, even oldiesta is pressing. (unless he is saving his stamina for the ucl game next three days). last year he was always pressing the defenders and running at them like a mad man in every game.

Maybe we should give him time. He had a knee injury and was declared fit 2 weeks earlier than expected. After this injury he played for Uruguay and now played every game apart from the one vs Eibar. He clearly is not at his best atm and I don't think that this is a result from an attitude issue.

Total-Football

he's definitely not contributing to defense like he used to and as mentioned above he aquired that Messi attitude of not moving when not having the ball. Messi is probably the only player in the world i would accept that from, and even Leo i criticized (and many others) for that. So suarez better get that ass moving , he is sloppy with the passes, trapped on the offside way too many times and on top of that he doesn't defend. I think he either gets his shit together or leave the space for messi to thrive in the middle and play the duo denis deulofo until dembeles gets back. the way he is playing right now is not acceptable for me.

Horatio

You're welcome
Can't say I agree with Suarez lazy attitude. I still keep seeing him chase after the ball pressuring defense line.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Even if his overall play been disappointing for some time now, these stats are beastly.

DKb7W7qX0AAxUQh.jpg:large

Meatball

Then why is Ronaldo still there? He hasn't scored a single goal yet this season. And Benzema has had many droughts in his career and yet they just signed him to a new contract. The only thing I have to admit is that you are full of 💩💩💩.

Throwing insult already? If your so fond of $h!t, put your hands into your mouth and grab some! As much as I dislike CR7 but sell the guy who just scored 12 CL goals and played a part in helping them getting the titles just a season ago? Are you out of your mind? The season just barely started. Many times in his career Benzema is off form and starved of goals but he never gets to the point that can't make a simple pass or screw up every Real's attacks. Don't have much time to make lengthy posts now but I'm not in good mood today so don't you start on me you moron!

jj_101

Throwing insult already? If your so fond of $h!t, put your hands into your mouth and grab some! As much as I dislike CR7 but sell the guy who just scored 12 CL goals and played a part in helping them getting the titles just a season ago? Are you out of your mind? The season just barely started. Many times in his career Benzema is off form and starved of goals but he never gets to the point that can't make a simple pass or screw up every Real's attacks. Don't have much time to make lengthy posts now but I'm not in good mood today so don't you start on me you moron!
Your name is perfect.

Raki13

He's been terrible for a year and is never going to get that form back , hopefully we get Dybala to replace him.

serghei

Can't believe people have turned against Suarez. I thought it was a bit of a joke at first, but people have really taken it serious, wanting him gone and such. :lol:

serghei

It's not a joke. It's rather that he's been playing like a joke for more than a year.

Team had a poor year as a whole last season. Even Messi was not up to his best level when the stakes where the highest. Hard to blame a player for a collectively shit season, especially one that scored 29 goals in La Liga alone.

Suarez is Suarez. One of the best strikers in the world when in so-so form, and clearly the best when on full form.

Last edited:
Even Messi was not up to his best level when the stakes where the highest.

This is laughable, I think you're talking about the knockout stages of the Champions League when you say this. He was pretty quiet in the first two legs against PSG and the 2nd leg at home vs Juventus. So now 3 matches is indicative of a player's performance throughout the season? This team loses Messi and it's done, at this point Suarez getting injured would be a side note, that's how bad he is.

Trash Messi when is under performs for less than a handful of games. but keep coming out of the woodwork to defend Suarez who's been a steaming pile of shit more often than not. Messi is consistently great, Suarez is consistently atrocious.

Don't worry, Messi can't bail this team out every match and there will be times this season where Suarez loses us the game by missing a shit ton of chances. Then after the season is over and we go trophy less due to playing with 10 men you'll realize what everybody has been saying for the past year and finally admit you were wrong. Stats were this guy's saving grace last season, this year he'll score less than 20 goals in total and you apologists will be left speechless.

I've never seen people defend a player after such a long run of not just poor form, but non-La Liga caliber form (more likely decline). Regardless if he is a legend or not, if a player massively under performs for a prolonged period of time they must be replaced to maintain a competitive team, just look at Real Madrid.

I've never been a huge fan of Neymar, but that guy was shit on every single week by people who went looking for flaws in his game to pick apart and analyze. Neymar at his worst last season is still multiple levels above this Suarez, yet received 10x more criticism.

KingLeo10

Team had a poor year as a whole last season. Even Messi was not up to his best level when the stakes where the highest. Hard to blame a player for a collectively shit season, especially one that scored 29 goals in La Liga alone.

Suarez is Suarez. One of the best strikers in the world when in so-so form, and clearly the best when on full form.

in 13/14 and 14/15 he was. lewandowski is clearly superior at the moment, in both scoring and general hold up play.

Home of Barca Fans