Luis Suárez

Arizona Scott

The "trolls" are the one who criminally underrate what Suarez has done for the team and does do on the pitch. Although his minutes to need to be reduced and we need a true rotation at CF, he can be a major part of Barca's ambitions for 2 more years and there are not many better in his role within Barca than available in all of world football at the moment.

Messigician

The "trolls" are the one who criminally underrate what Suarez has done for the team and does do on the pitch. Although his minutes to need to be reduced and we need a true rotation at CF, he can be a major part of Barca's ambitions for 2 more years and there are not many better in his role within Barca than available in all of world football at the moment.

Plus 1

Arizona Scott

He was playing through chronic knee problems all year and asked by our team to start all minimally significant matches because we had no alternative a tenth as good as he is. Still, he was high up the charts in scoring this year, like every year he has been at Barca.

It is one thing to be fit and ready for what 3 week tournament than say a 9 month season. Someone brought up CR. He has barely be a major factor in any league titles or domestic cup wins for years (wasn't like Juv hasn't cruised without him and wouldn't have cruised without him)--managed completely different with a focus on a handful or two media intensive of matches each season. Personally I want my great players to have broader goals than just showing up for the matches that I think extend in profile to the casual or non-footy fan. I like for the players and teams to set out for a treble, and then some.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
Chronic knee problems lol Guys a fucking lying racist cunt.
We know he chooses when he plays and when he doesn't so the fact that he played against bottom league sides when he could have rested makes him even more of a stupid cunt.
Let's also not talk about his abusive attitude towards the younger players and the fact that he's a fat cunt who talks shit about younger players being overweight hajjaaj. No fuck him.

Messigician

Chronic knee problems lol Guys a fucking lying racist cunt.
We know he chooses when he plays and when he doesn't so the fact that he played against bottom league sides when he could have rested makes him even more of a stupid cunt.
Let's also not talk about his abusive attitude towards the younger players and the fact that he's a fat cunt who talks shit about younger players being overweight hajjaaj. No fuck him.

This is an appalling way to talk about club legend Suarez. I cannot explain how you can call yourself a Barcelona fan while spouting this vile rhetoric for the league's top scorer only behind Messi

Arizona Scott

This is an appalling way to talk about club legend Suarez. I cannot explain how you can call yourself a Barcelona fan while spouting this vile rhetoric for the league's top scorer only behind Messi

Personally I don't get it about any of Barca's players (or manager) who try their best best for the club. If they are not good enough I am fine with pointing it out but that is the managers job to play someone better, and sporting director and boards job to get better players or a better manager. I only get the vitriol for cancerous players and those who admit they came here for the pay check and to play lazy football--e.g., Arda Turan. But this forum tolerates a lot of abuse and utter bullcaca towards posters' favorite scapegoat(s).

cris29

He is meant to be a professional athlete...His diet must be horrendous. He is a disgrace, any player getting that fat is. I get not being lean 10% body fat, but that is nuts.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa

Barca fan doesn't mean i have to be a suarez fan especially considering how much of a piss take meme he is.

Personally I don't get it about any of Barca's players (or manager) who try their best best for the club. If they are not good enough I am fine with pointing it out but that is the managers job to play someone better, and sporting director and boards job to get better players or a better manager. I only get the vitriol for cancerous players and those who admit they came here for the pay check and to play lazy football--e.g., Arda Turan. But this forum tolerates a lot of abuse and utter bullcaca towards posters' favorite scapegoat(s).

Trying his best? being fat lazy and abusive as a professionla athlete is trying his best? The fact he lost 3kgs for his national team (and is still a hypocitical fat cunt) shows you exactly how much he cares about barca.

Arizona Scott

...Trying his best? being fat lazy and abusive as a professionla athlete is trying his best? The fact he lost 3kgs for his national team (and is still a hypocitical fat cunt) shows you exactly how much he cares about barca.

He played whenever asked with a bum knee. If you looked at him in both Liverpool matches (as if the 1st goal in the tie is forgotten by everyone around here as well as the 25 last year that puts him in elite company)--I don't see how one could surmise he wasn't putting all he could in winning the tie nor wasn't devastated in the outcome.

Home of Barca Fans