Luis Suárez

Haha 'Barto apologist' good one.

You are never done speaking shite about Suarez and comes across in your posts that you have decided and dont want to be wrong.

When is your next briefing with Barto? Wonder what propaganda he's going to tell you to push this time. Does the bastard at least pay well?

Xaviniesta

Can you guys stop arguing about Suárez...if you both are so fixed on one point of view, you’re never going to convince the other...

JamDav1982

You got me this time, I badly want Suarez to fail, I'd rather us play Paco down the middle!

Okay, scurry along now, I'm sure Barto and yourself have some sort of arrangement with "benefits".

Yeah you are right I do know exactly that you want Suarez to fail and you are a seething mess he played well.

Great Barto banter once again. Keep it coming. Great deflection.

Neeraj

I thought he was alright, not great. I expect him to be much better than this, and consistently though, to be a starter for us. Because a game like this without a goal, and it's basically the team carrying him. His touch and passing is piss poor at the moment, so he really needs to become an out and out Ronaldoesque scorer. At the moment, Lewandowski, Greizman, etc. would all be more useful than him.

Ritchie

Probably his best match this season. He still lost the ball countless times though. Also, he needs to lose weight

We need more from a Barca striker than that overall but yeah it's much better from him as he's looked like a pub player for months. At least that's a top flight performance.

Neymessi

Really average game if you remove the goal but right now I don't expect anything from him apart from goals. I will be more than happy if he just gets the ball in somehow.

JamDav1982

Really average game if you remove the goal but right now I don't expect anything from him apart from goals. I will be more than happy if he just gets the ball in somehow.

He had good moments outwith the goal as well.

His overall play was much better than previous games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This was genuinely a good game from him, reminded me of his perfomances in 14-15 season. He created lots of chances and caused havoc in Atleti's defense.

Xaviniesta

Coming from the guy with an avatar openly mocking a player on a team that you actually support. People like saying I have this irrational hate for Suarez, which I don't, but even if I did I wouldn't use such a classless avatar like yourself.

I don't hate him. I just think he's a fraud. He seems like a pretty cool guy off the pitch though.

Home of Barca Fans