Luis Suárez

Sasuke85

What a shame that we couldn't get Griezmann. Suarez is not good anymore. He's still good for teams like Espanyol, but not enough for Barca.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should follow Real Madrid's example rather than Bayern's who have allowed Robben and Ribery to stay as their starters despite simply not being good enough for a club that got CL aspirations.

We need to sell Suarez next summer and start phasing him out this season and hold him accountable if he has another dry spell like his CL record recently which is drier than the summer in Europe right now.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would keep Suarez, but hopefully not as a starter for long. He has a warrior mentality don't think he will sit back and just relax. His form is bad but would still have him over someone like lewa who seems ready for early retirement. But yeah we definitely need to phase him out as a starter.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This will probably be his last season for Barca if the club is smart to cash in on a 32 year old striker that is declining.

That unless of course the options on the market next summer are pathetic, or Suarez starts playing like a 28 year old again.

Ronaldinho10

Problem is there arern't many options on the market

Icardi is the only player that is world-class, but i doubt we'll ever get him with Messi here

Then you have Werner, who will most likely be signed by Bayern. There's also Belotti, but he had only one great season so far

And then you have Munir and Sanabria, who are just potential at this point

We have to rely on Suarez for another season or two

What's the deal with Icardi and Messi why can't one arrive if the other is here??

ab739

What's the deal with Icardi and Messi why can't one arrive if the other is here??

Icardi f*ked one of Argentina's players wife and is now dating her. So the Argentine dressing room did not want him there which explains why icardi wasn't called up. This is what I've heard

Donatello

Icardi f*ked one of Argentina's players wife and is now dating her. So the Argentine dressing room did not want him there which explains why icardi wasn't called up. This is what I've heard

That Argentine player is Maxi Lopez, who had also played for Barca.

Donatello

This will probably be his last season for Barca if the club is smart to cash in on a 32 year old striker that is declining.

That unless of course the options on the market next summer are pathetic, or Suarez starts playing like a 28 year old again.

100M + Suarez for Mbappe. :lol:

Saladin

100M + Suarez for Mbappe. :lol:

If we were to replace Suarez with a bought player, I personally would see Kane bringing us lot of success, even though he is a bit of a douche. One of the best goal poachers out there and connects well with technically gifted players at Tottenham; sure, he would cost well over 150 mil euros, perhaps even 200 mil given the fact that Levy is a keen negotiator and all.

The best scenario would however be Abel Ruiz getting minutes this season and continuing his promising development even further, resulting in a starting spot as our CF in a years time or two. Have very high hopes for him.

soul24rage

idk, judging by these picture they look like they are on ok terms?

Football-Soccer-Argentinas-national-soccer-team-training-World-Cup-2018-Qualifiers.jpg icardimessi-434x415.jpg

George_Costanza

The issue is mainly with Mascherano who doesn't like Icardi (due to Maxi Lopez). Messi was part of Masch circle, not anymore.

Also, Icardi married the said women (Lopez ex).

Home of Barca Fans