Luis Suárez

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Suarez will do well next season. when you have a creator like Messi, you will score at least 30 goals. But the thing is how many chances created by messi will be for nothing ? too many. Suarez is saved because of messi, on and off pitch.

CatalinR10

Suarez will do well next season. when you have a creator like Messi, you will score at least 30 goals. But the thing is how many chances created by messi will be for nothing ? too many. Suarez is saved because of messi, on and off pitch.

He'll probably score a decent ammount in La Liga but will suck again for the 4'th season in a row in CL.

booge

What would be the weather like in September?

if barca get neymar and griezmann then his days are numbered.

if they just get neymar who i think should be better than greizmann due to the pace then suaraz will still be in the lineup which would be a disaster.
ive learnt in modern day football you need all the players to do defensive work.

with neymar and dembelle on the wings, this is the closest you will get to the pedro and villa combo on the wings

SUAREZ WONT LISTEN TO THE MANAGER!!!!!!!
the guy wont track back because he's lost the stamina.
he just relies on his right foot trying to curl the ball in like coutinho.
these one trick pony's need to leave. footballs moved on, so should they.

kistedu

if they just get neymar who i think should be better than greizmann due to the pace then suaraz will still be in the lineup which would be a disaster.
ive learnt in modern day football you need all the players to do defensive work.

with neymar and dembelle on the wings, this is the closest you will get to the pedro and villa combo on the wings

What a disaster he is with nearly 200 goals for Barca. Yes, was not his best year, but what I see in copa is really promising something good.

vinni

What are you talking about? He is getting old, but he is far from a one trick pony

Arizona Scott

a rotation of messi, neymar, suarez and griezmann would be impossible to defend. and yes luis as the most physical of them and best one in the box poacher role is still important. i would sell coutinho, malcom, busi or rakitic to make this happen. ideally loaning dembele for a year (psg?)and only bring back if the top 4 get injured.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
a rotation of messi, neymar, suarez and griezmann would be impossible to defend. and yes luis as the most physical of them and best one in the box poacher role is still important. i would sell coutinho, malcom, busi or rakitic to make this happen. ideally loaning dembele for a year (psg?)and only bring back if the top 4 get injured.

Yeah our defense will be run ragged

Arizona Scott

Yeah our defense will be run ragged

Rotation would mean Messi has 2 Griezmann, Neymar & Suarez fresh all the time--wasn't saying playing all at once. Not only are they fresh, but Griezmann and Neymar add more defense and better cover for "walking Messi" than Dembele and Coutinho do. The other side of improving defense is the highly active De Jong. So I see us offensively much better--both in movement, possession and sharper finishing, and defensively some better.

clemente

Still remember when Costa went back to Atletico and was all fat, slow, clearly in horrible shape, but then he got in a good shape in a month.
This burger would get a reality check under Simeone real quick.

Home of Barca Fans