Luis Suárez

Raketa10

If he needs the operation JUST FUCKING DO IT ALREADY! We have no use of him in a state like this. He is fucking horrible!

Last edited:

JackSparrow

I think he is starting to decline. And is it just me or did he get fatter? I dont know, but maybe its better to sell him now that he still has some value.

I would love a swap with Atl. Madrid for Griezmann.
Griez and Messi would play amazing one touch football together.

BusiTheKing

His positioning is fucking strange. Every time we have the attacking momentum to put in a dangerous cross, he drifts away from the danger area to the edge of the box. What is that about? Valverde needs to tell him to quit being involved in build-up and just focus on running deep and being a beast in the area.

Ritchie

He just isn't the player he was and now we're stuck with him on a long contract while he enters his 30s.

Not good or sharp enough to play up front for Barca. If only we had Mbappe.

Joke of a player now. He's Espanyol level.

M

MessiCam

His positioning is fucking strange. Every time we have the attacking momentum to put in a dangerous cross, he drifts away from the danger area to the edge of the box. What is that about? Valverde needs to tell him to quit being involved in build-up and just focus on running deep and being a beast in the area.

His role is not that of a classic 9 any longer. He doesn't know his arse from his elbow at the moment.

Messi983

What happened to him? From one of the best players in the world to one of the worst players in the world. He has lost everything except his skill to whine.

:lol::lol:

Waste of a starting spot at this point. I thought he would be better after a decent showing vs Atleti, but no, he reverts back to his utterly terrible self.

Valverde needs to tell the cunt that he won't be included in the squad anymore until he gets that operation on his knee.

Suarez apparently wanted to have surgery but our doctors decided it's better not to do it for now.

mark1nhu

He just isn't the player he was and now we're stuck with him on a long contract while he enters his 30s.

Not good or sharp enough to play up front for Barca. If only we had Mbappe.

Joke of a player now. He's Espanyol level.

Just watch the board renewing his contract soon.

Ritchie

Valverde said that he isn't injured.

He's finished. He's like post-Liverpool Torres.

You could see the rot setting in last season. He peaked around 2013-2016 and now the decline has set in since.

Simeone could get something out of him (like Torres) but he's not up to starting for Barca anymore.

Alik

In a different system with a good manager he can still be a beast imo.

If we keep playing the same way we are currently and just expect him to adapt, it won't happen.

Neymessi

In a different system with a good manager he can still be a beast imo.

If we keep playing the same way we are currently and just expect him to adapt, it won't happen.

Ahh. So now we are blaming the tactical system after it was clear that injury wasn't an issue.

Which system makes someone forget to make simple passes, control the ball like a 9 year old, makes one forget dribbling and miss easy goal scoring chances on a regular basis?

He has declined. Would love to see him back but I am a realist rather than an optimist.

Home of Barca Fans