Luis Suárez

Messigician

You can tell Suarez cant stand Dembele. Not that the rest of the team except for Semedo think much of him either to be fair.

EdmondDantes

I don't see it that way. Suarez mouths off -- and gesticulates - to pretty much everyone.

That's how he's always been. I like a feisty Suarez.

Neymessi

I don't see it that way. Suarez mouths off -- and gesticulates - to pretty much everyone.

That's how he's always been. I like a feisty Suarez.

No, he is for some reason pretty vocal towards dembele and I have a feeling that affects demebele's game and confidence.

Morten

n2DxmRr.jpg

I dont like to defend Suarez, as he is a dick, but someone got to do it.
Most people here cant stop complaining about him whenever he has a bad game, but look at those stats and tell me he isnt a world class striker.
He is the most consistent goalscorer in the world after CR and Messi, and he barely takes penalties ffs.
Suarez being "past it" is pretty much fake news, as some people would say, you dont have a striker problem no matter how much you wish for it to be true.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He could be playing like in his prime but we need to plan for the future nontheless. Getting a new CF next summer should be seriously considered

FinBarcelonafan

View attachment 8088

I dont like to defend Suarez, as he is a dick, but someone got to do it.
Most people here cant stop complaining about him whenever he has a bad game, but look at those stats and tell me he isnt a world class striker.
He is the most consistent goalscorer in the world after CR and Messi, and he barely takes penalties ffs.
Suarez being "past it" is pretty much fake news, as some people would say, you dont have a striker problem no matter how much you wish for it to be true.

His form is awful in CL. Good enough for LaLiga but doesn't work in CL.

Home of Barca Fans