Luis Suárez

SahanBarca

14691006_1418422738182790_1616459892826939648_n.jpg

El Flaco

Suárez was speaking about Ballon d'Or during when he won the Golden boot yesterday

On his chances to win Ballon d'Or

The Ballon d'Or is more to do with marketing and press than for achievements on the pitch. I've earned all the awards I've been given. The Golden Shoe is for scoring the most goals and there's no option for people to take that away from me.

I don't have a chance [with] the Ballon d'Or because it works around marketing and I don't have that. My ambition is to win another Champions League, that would be great.

On Messi being an another reason why winning Ballon d'Or is impossible for him.

Of course,. But I was referring to getting on the podium. To win it is impossible because I have the privilege of playing with the best in the world and an excellent person. He's the best in history.

On the comparison between him and Messi/Cristiano

I don't compare myself with anyone. I have my way of playing and being, which is different. My way is to help the team. If individual awards come they're welcome because I'm a goal scorer and, sometimes, egotistic. But your teammates don't let you [get carried away] and that's something you're most grateful about.

http://www.espnfc.com/barcelona/sto...t-win-ballon-dor-as-im-not-marketed-correctly

Home of Barca Fans