Luis Suárez

clemente

Should start today, will get a brace at least, and Valverde should place him centrally instead of some wide striker position, but then of course Messi would have to play on the wing which I havent seen for like 3 years so not sure how the right flank would operate.

Messi983

Should start today, will get a brace at least, and Valverde should place him centrally instead of some wide striker position, but then of course Messi would have to play on the wing which I havent seen for like 3 years so not sure how the right flank would operate.

I think today is a good opportunity to see whether Semedo can make the whole right flank on his own like Alves once did. Of course I don't expect him to play as good as Alves did at his best but I think we should at least try that now that Dembele is out longterm and Valverde's plan to get a chemistry between Semedo and Dembele will be stalled.

I would start Digne-Deulofeu/Denis on the left wing and see what Semedo can do on his own offensively on the right.

kobby

hes not gonna play well if hes forced to play as a winger. cant even blame him for being so shit

He's been playing poorly since last season (as a CF) and he can't even do basic things like pass properly. He stinks now!! I hope he gets his mojo back soon---we need him.

Home of Barca Fans