Luis Suárez

mark1nhu

Classic Suarez. One day we think he doesn't touched a ball ever, the other day he delivers a first touch like that.

LOL

Keep going man!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would be totally dope if his 100th goal comes on the last match of the year on Thursday :)

Nice Xmas present + Fireworks and all :)

Pique, Messi, Neymar and Suarez won't be playing on Thursday. Lucho confirmed it after the game.

Messi983

Looks like he's found his form in 2nd half yesterday. Still not as good as he can be but better than in most games so far this season. Hopefully hollidays and traveling to South America won't break his and whole team's dynamic too much.

Why wouldn't a young striker want to be mentored by Suarez?
Even if Suarez is mediocre, I'm sure a Chinese club would offer more than what we paid for him ( have you seen what they are paying for bench warmers?) and happily pay the balance of his contract. There is ZERO risk for Barca in making this deal.

Problem with your theory is that Chinese club would also had to convince Suarez to join them and I don't see that happening. Not every player can be persuaded with money and I think Suarez would place other things, especially his family happiness over some crazy money he might get from Chinese. He just doesn't seem like a type of person for whom money is the most important thing in life to me.

Would be totally dope if his 100th goal comes on the last match of the year on Thursday :)

It would be great if he'd scored that 100th goal yesterday. Now we'll have to wait one year for him to reach that milestone.:(

Home of Barca Fans