Luis Suárez

Total-Football

the problem is not benching our awkward fatty, it's for whom ? with dembele out the coach has NO options at all. i would play suarez with one feet over the likes of Alcacer and fucking deulofo.

Can't believe how we've gone from the best attacking trident in the world with 3 of the world's top 5 players to essentially just Messi over the course of a couple months.

Neeraj

Aside from probably being one of the worst players in top flight world football at this moment, his constant diving, clutching his ankle, face and every part of his body at the slightest touch/no touch makes him unbearable to watch and support.

He is SO done, it's unbelievable a coach can actually face the fans after having the balls (or lack of) to keep playing him over everyone else, every single minute of every single game. I'd be scared to look people in the eye making cowardly decisions like that. If Suarez continues to play every minute till the end of the season, that alone can be a reason to sack this fraud of a coach.

Stoichkov1

Aside from probably being one of the worst players in top flight world football at this moment, his constant diving, clutching his ankle, face and every part of his body at the slightest touch/no touch makes him unbearable to watch and support.

He is SO done, it's unbelievable a coach can actually face the fans after having the balls (or lack of) to keep playing him over everyone else, every single minute of every single game. I'd be scared to look people in the eye making cowardly decisions like that. If Suarez continues to play every minute till the end of the season, that alone can be a reason to sack this fraud of a coach.

With this fraud of a coach we are first in the league, we have 10 more points than real madrid, we are first in our group and we conceded 5 goals in 18 matches. Not too bad for a fraud.

Theodor

With this fraud of a coach we are first in the league, we have 10 more points than real madrid, we are first in our group and we conceded 5 goals in 18 matches. Not too bad for a fraud.

Real being shit this season has nothing to do with Valverdes quality.

kostasgtc

too much pessimistic here so I have to write something about it.
Souares indeed seems out of form and not in the same line with the rest of the team.
I think its difficult for him to adapt the new data with EVs come but he never stops trying in both sides of the field.
That being a fact I can never blame a player of the team.specially with the proved agility of souares.
1.sorry for my English
2.I have to write something about "fraud" EV too but in the appropirate section I guess.

Theodor

Sorry I thought you were agreeing with the guy calling EV a fraud.

He may not be a fraud, but he doesn't have the balls or the brains to bench players like Suarez either. Time will come when we meet more in form teams later in the season, then we will see if he's a fraud or not.

Home of Barca Fans