Luis Suárez

Total-Football

i found him good today in comparaison to the shocking start of the saison, he retrieved some of his anger, pressed and even busted some runs. Positive performance today

Mido

Suarez should really be given some advice on passing the ball. That types of mistakes make you pay.

BerkeleyBernie

With the ball at his feet, he seems like someone who just touched football the first time sometimes.

Yeah, absolute shit close touch/passing again. King of killing the 1-2 pass. But then he comes up with those pinpoint crosses like the assist to Messi. Seems like the only pass he can make accurately. :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So shit with the ball at his feet. He misses way too many chances and also kills potentially dangerous attacks with his sloppy touches. He must improve.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Seen his assist for Messi and goal. Well done to him.
What did Ney do btw.? Score a free goal when the game was dead.

CatalinR10

huh? he had a class assist and scored..

jesus god knows what people on here expect...too damn much. he was unlucky not to score right before HT.

thats 15 goals in la liga now...it's embarrassing how some barca fans clearly expect too much.

it was after first half dude , chillax

El Flaco

Suárez's goal vs. Eibar

[gfy]LivelyIndelibleAdamsstaghornedbeetle[/gfy]

[gfy]GiftedWeightyArctichare[/gfy]

[gfy]SardonicPiercingDutchsmoushond[/gfy]

Neymessi

Yeah, absolute shit close touch/passing again. King of killing the 1-2 pass. But then he comes up with those pinpoint crosses like the assist to Messi. Seems like the only pass he can make accurately. :lol:

CAn't tell if you are using sarcasm in the first few lines :lol:

I can not know for sure obviously but I think his pass to messi was actually intended for neymar who was way offside but messi came rushing and saved the day. Still had a fine game imo in comparison to his recent few.

Seen his assist for Messi and goal. Well done to him.
What did Ney do btw.? Score a free goal when the game was dead.

God, no one even mentioned neymar. The obsession is unreal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans