Luis Suárez

Jallo

His competitiveness is working against him, he is clearly out of shape. He was out of shape before the injury and it only got worse after it. He should be working to get in tip top shape, but instead he comes back from his injury way too quickly. He is getting older, it might help if he lost some weight.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still very frustrating and you can see he is mad at himself too.

International break will be good for him as for entire Barca too.

NorthernVictory

I thought he improved a bit. Got into some good positions, had a few chances, ran a bit more, controlled more passes, and didn't fuck up as many passes to others.

Overall, a slight improvement. Hope this means he will regain his killer form soon.

Xaviniesta

I watched his highlights and he is getting better in passing and controlling the ball. However, his finishing is still bad

Maybe he will improve during the international break

xXKonan

[tw]915987394641268736[/tw]

Says Suarez has a cyst on his knee and could have surgery to correct the issue. If he does go through surgery he will be out for 3 weeks.

Devils

There were videos a week or so ago showing how he was running awkwardly and couldn't properly bend his knee.

FFS

Total-Football

he needs to drop some kilos, Knee pathologies and overweight really do go hand in hand. He needs to be put in a program. The way he is playing i'm afraid his 3 weeks abscence is not going to be felt.

Home of Barca Fans