Luis Suárez

ronniecro

so it's official,even if he fallen of the cliff and his departure is overdue i'm still sad to see him go,one of the best and personally favourite striker i ever watched. his record for us speaks for itself,proper barca legend.

thank you for all the joy you brought me pistolero,it's sad that you had to leave in this fashion. good luck!

Andrew M

I don't think he deserves the amount of hate he gets sometimes. Overall was a great player. Strikers like him are hard to come by

ebc_99

One of Barca's greatest ever players, wasn't thrilled when he signed but he was the best striker for a good 5 or 6 years at his best.

Luis Suarez

This guy better not fail his medical with Atletico

Don't worry. I won't.

Didn't realize just how much of a legend I am until now. Tears.

I've personally always hated Atletico (until it came time for me to join them). Hate their anti football. At least Madrid (tries to) play swashbuckling attractive attacking football.

Eto'o or me? I seem like an egotist but I'd give the edge to Eto'o. Our erstwhile striker, part of our stable of Barcelona legends. Of which illustrious canon I'm now a part of.

Me mate Messi is defo gone next summer. Enjoy 2020-2021 Barcelona supporters. Love your new kit btw. The new Golden Age, Dream Team indeed (you even have the golden haired Koeman back at the reins). Til we meet again. Istanbul's looking mighty fine and lovely Summer 2021.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Always loved his grit and determination, but he just cannot do it anymore at this club... Thank you for everything, even if the last couple years were really hard to watch, it is time to move on now...

Home of Barca Fans