Luis Suárez

Total-Football

i don't know about that .. he's on a huge salary , it's totally justified for now, but he's nearing the thirties already . in 2021 he will be 35

jj_101

Are we talking about leadin La Liga goalscorer? People...

Let's face it, La Liga is shit.
Kun is garbage. If I was Suarez, I wouldn't give a shit what my wife wants, I would go play where I'm appreciated. And I wouldn't score again until I was dealt away from this Johnny come lately club.

Barca would not have won La Liga last year if not for Suarez. When the whole team went to shit, only Suarez and Suarez alone dragged Barca to the title. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Some joker on here saying Suarez didn't end the season well. WTF were you watching?

Last edited:
He did have minutes. Suarez is poor but Paco has nothing over him even in this shitty form. The seeming lack of effort is especially infuriating

JerseyAddict

Let's face it, La Liga is shit.

Hmmmm european stats say otherwise. Spanish clubs rule Europe for years.

Barca would not have won La Liga last year if not for Suarez. When the whole team went to shit, only Suarez and Suarez alone dragged Barca to the title. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Some joker on here saying Suarez didn't end the season well. WTF were you watching?

I agree. Suarez won us title. He was the one who scored when the team was in black hole. People are very ungratefull. It is not like it was year ago so he is living on old glory. He was injured and all.

El Flaco

He was poor during the 1st half against Sevilla during the first half so far.

I expect him to step his game ahead of the 2nd half.

Home of Barca Fans