Luis Suárez

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If he had scored those great chances in the 1st half there would be no need for this Real Madrid-like comeback. He has been in horrible form recently, hopefully that goal is what he needed.

jj_101

615662848.0.jpg

Class from Suarez after Bravo's red.

mark1nhu

Horrible again, but scored the equalizer and got a penalty call for us.

I will not bash him because he helped us influencing the final score, but he needs to get his shit together.

Patience cannot last forever.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He was not spectacular, but he was key for the 3 points. Scored a goal at a crucial time and got the winning penalty. Very important stuff, I would even say he is MoM.

Horatio

You're welcome
He got 2 goals at least in the last two games. Good for fueling his confidence. He thrives off of that and I am sure he will pick it up soon.

Horatio

You're welcome
He was not spectacular, but he was key for the 3 points. Scored a goal at a crucial time and got the winning penalty. Very important stuff, I would even say he is MoM.

I don't understand the MoM argument though.

Messi scored a goal, set up the attack that led to the penalty in the last second and took the penalty.

Iarwain

He seems to work even harder after he screws something up. And he did screw few things in the 1st half, but definitely redeemed himself after the break.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I don't understand the MoM argument though.

Messi scored a goal, set up the attack that led to the penalty in the last second and took the penalty.

Suarez scored the equalizer when the entire team was playing bad and also got the winning penalty in injury time. Suarez actually played a part in the first goal (it should have been offside for that reason but still). It is just a opinion.

dakt

MoM. Scored a an equalizer and then earned a penalty.

You should have watched the 1st half than.
I'm not sure if we have a good striker anymore in situations that look like an easy goal. As Neymar is annoying with his solo dribbling and ball hugging, so is Suarez with his misses and shitty ball handling.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Haha, definitely not MoM, not by a very long stretch.

Made up for a horrific show with the goal and getting the penalty but definitely still in sleep mode.

A lot is forgiven to him because of all the sympathy equity he has, rightfully so he's amazing for us 90% of the time, but this bad form is starting to feel looong..

Despiertate pistolero !!!!

Home of Barca Fans