Luis Suárez

jamrock

Just listening to the Spanish broadcast of the game & the commenters where say he as lost a few lbs since the start of the season.

I knew he was a fatty at the start of the season and once he was back in shape he would be golden again.

The way he would labor to run when the season just started was a dead give away.

Class remained permanent

kilian

He put on a masterclass yesterday. Again, like vs Sociedad he was the driving force in the attack. Messi is Messi, he will always do something if you give him the space, but Suarez was again the spark that ignited the trashing. That first touch and assist for Rakitic were perfect.

behindbrowneyes

better alcacer :lol: :lol: :lol:

You hear what you want. I doubt anyone here said Paco is the better player. Some just suggested to start Paco over Suárez because he was better in form and Suárez visibly not since he was dealing with knee issues and wasn't even able to run smoothly.

RevoTeller

Peak Suarez was in Liverpool 13-14, peak Eto'o was here 2005-2006 and at Inter 2010-2011.
Overall very close, indeed Suarez was the only one who could have replaced Samu as a striker here in terms of class, all-around play, vision, skills, goals, pressing, etc.
To be the main striker in the Barça system is much more difficult than it seems from outside.
Nowadays teams score more, if prime Eto'o (2006) was here right now he would score no less than Suarez.

vlad

Just read all those smartasses how they are popping out to inform us how we were wrong about suarez, he was shit, not onlyin bad form, but he had hard time to keep the ball and make single pass, let alone score goal, and he is 30.

Now he is back, in top form, but why do you have a problem if some of us here started to doubt him?

jamrock

Just read all those smartasses how they are popping out to inform us how we were wrong about suarez, he was shit, not onlyin bad form, but he had hard time to keep the ball and make single pass, let alone score goal, and he is 30.

Now he is back, in top form, but why do you have a problem if some of us here started to doubt him?

Because only crazy people doubt a certain caliber of player after a few months of being in iffy form.

Giginho75

You hear what you want. I doubt anyone here said Paco is the better player. Some just suggested to start Paco over Suárez because he was better in form and Suárez visibly not since he was dealing with knee issues and wasn't even able to run smoothly.

we just had to wait for him...
anyway paco played some matches and he gave his contribute...
but for sure in this forum there was who said bad things on suarez...
also who hoped to sell him!!!

FCBfan22

I went on the internet and found this.

BQIRi7XCAAINmCh.jpg

Home of Barca Fans