Luis Suárez

Devils

The same 'finished' theories show up every year on these and they aren't just for Suarez.

You look back on the last 5 years or so and the same things were said about Xavi, Iniesta and Alves.

Those players all bounced back and showed their quality again. And it was pretty evident that a player of Suarez's quality would do the same.

It was always just a matter of time.

RMU ReBorn

26815530_1983713648546584_8725158699857157346_n.jpg

RMU ReBorn

Damn his record is better than Samu.

Suarez the best striker of the last 10 years?
who else ? only player apart from Messi and Ronaldo to win golden boot in this decade . and he did it twice. 31 in a season without taking a single pen in premier league . And he was suspended for 4 games in that season if i am not wrong . 100+ goals for Ajax, 81 for Liverpool and over 140 for Barca .

Uruguay's leading goal scorer and their best player when they won copa America . His achievements are staggering .

raskolnikov

ability wise, suarez at his best is better than peak eto'o.

but eto'o was simply lethal on the big occasions.

Only other player that was as much of a big game player like Eto’o as a striker was Drogba. Eto’o was a true killer.

As for him being the best striker of the last decade. I think so. You could add Aguero, Lewandowski,Cavani, Zlatan (I think he counts). I feel like im missing someone. Maybe Falcao but he was lost for a few years. Higuain doesnt deserve a mention for being the anti Eto’o.

Andrew M

Only other player that was as much of a big game player like Eto’o as a striker was Drogba. Eto’o was a true killer.

As for him being the best striker of the last decade. I think so. You could add Aguero, Lewandowski,Cavani, Zlatan (I think he counts). I feel like im missing someone. Maybe Falcao but he was lost for a few years. Higuain doesnt deserve a mention for being the anti Eto’o.

You forgot the best striker in the world, Karim Benzema. According to Perez anyway

Home of Barca Fans