Luis Suárez

Total-Football

Out of defense of fatty.. It seems whomever in the starting eleven the team doesn't change even a tiny bit.. Any 11 Ernie throw there they look like corpses.. This is truly stunning.

Vilarrubi

He’s a donkey but we seem to function worse without him. Be interesting to see how we do without him for the next few games.

BBZ8800

I hope he's out injured for the rest of the season - we will at least get to see, what could have happened! If God forbid we failed, we would have at least tried, which surely ain't gonna be the case if he's damn available!

I will save your time and tell you what will happen without Suarez:
1564499509_188310_1564499659_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg

BBZ8800

You must of mistaken suarez for Messi there.

Let's see how much Messi can do WITHOUT a true CF infront of him.
Should I spoil a surprise again, or you want to wait and see?
Ok, fine.

Own goal has more goals than Suarez in the last 3 Cl's. Let that sink in.

Mr. Own goal also has more goals than Messi on away CL knockout matches since 2014 iirc.
Does this mean that Messi is shit also?

You can't have it both ways.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
And Messi has 30 goals in the CL past 3 seasons . Ofc you had to go full Stalin with the stats to defend your ridiculous statement

But Barca can kiss CL goodbye without Suarez :lol:

Last edited:

BBZ8800

When he is not on a field, our gameplan makes even less sense.

When he is on a field, Messi is looking for him in the box.
Without him, Messi is just doing everything on his own and has to dribble past 5 defenders.

Horrible.

MTL_Barca

So you say we can't drop Suarez or else Real will win the CL but you also want to keep Valverde. That doesn't add up.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
When he is not on a field, our gameplan makes even less sense.

When he is on a field, Messi is looking for him in the box.
Without him, Messi is just doing everything on his own and has to dribble past 5 defenders.

Horrible.

Our game plan doesn't work because valverde is a fucking moron; we most definitely didnt lose this because we didn't have suarez as you are alluding to.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans