Luis Suárez

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I sincerely hope he realizes his body cannot cope with the rhytm anymore and will accept being benched more often next season. Griezmann/Messi can play at CF against weaker teams, we can try Ansu there as well.

Messigician

I think there?s a good chance of him to develop under Pirlo, once he adjusts his attitude and is willing to improve in his game. Pirlo was a similar profile in his playing days. He should be working on influencing the play vertically, set pieces and stamina. The good thing is he has age on his side. It?s pretty dumb to write players off in their early 20?s with so many example of many who came into their own as their careers progressed.

Wtf u talking about pass the weed bro

xXKonan

Ee_UUlcXsAAOnNl

https://twitter.com/LaMasiaNostra/status/1292485078291898369

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Disgraceful. This donkey need to do better vs. Bayern.

I'm not sure he can though. I think his knee is just genuinely gone. Probably why they're hell bent on signing a striker as the medical staff and management know that Suarez is just not good enough medically.

Katarina1

Banned
There's a top post on r/barca with 1.5 up votes claiming that he made Messi's goal against Napoli possible by blocking off the defenders and this sort of intelligence is why he always needs to start. The top comment with 500 upvotes then said that MOST of his dummies result in a Messi goal even though he’s tried dozens of dummies this season and I don’t remember a single one leading to a Messi goal.

The delusional hipster fans on that site are something else. A few days ago, someone made a post saying that Messi's 2014 WC was BETTER than Maradona 86 and it got hundreds of upvotes with almost everyone’s agreeing.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
That place is a shithole , so it shouldn't be surprising. Sorting on controversial gives you comments that make the most sense.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Ahh r/barca surprised I lasted longer than 2 weeks there tbh. The only people dumber than the posters there are the admins.

Home of Barca Fans