Luis Suárez

wisconsincule

Agreed, he's not perfect, but he is an incredible player.

Make a selection of his best 5 goals scored this season and I can promise you no other striker can score those outrageous goals.

Both him and Messi deserve 1 more CL win before they retire.

As infuriating as he can be sometimes, having him back is a massive boost for the squad. Before COVID hit we were looking at a Fati/Braithwaite-Griezmann-Messi trident for the business end of the season.

Griezmann- Suarez- Messi may lack pace but is world class.

Excited to see where the team is a month from now- they could push for another CL.

slicknick

Glad to hear he is back...Fit or not, though the board need to accelerate the search for a long-term replacement....With Mbappe impossible, Werner on the cusp of being snapped up by Chelsea, Haaland being in Madrid's radar and Lautaro deal yet to draw to a close, the clock is ticking!!

serghei

As infuriating as he can be sometimes, having him back is a massive boost for the squad. Before COVID hit we were looking at a Fati/Braithwaite-Griezmann-Messi trident for the business end of the season.

Griezmann- Suarez- Messi may lack pace but is world class.

Excited to see where the team is a month from now- they could push for another CL.

Yea, sometimes we can over-idealize and not realize that winning championships in a league that has 3 of the best 6-7 teams in the world is a seriously impressive thing.

Griezmann, Suarez, Messi are world class players no doubt. It's all a matter if we can reach some sort of unity and cohesion, as well as be defensively good enough to pull off a CL win.

Vilarrubi

Bit of wishful thinking but Suarez said his poor form was due to his knee, now he’s had surgery hopefully (lets hope) he can hit some form again.

Andresito

Staff member
Its about your choice of words. I am just interested if you have an excuse or not.

I generally agree with the majority of your posts so I respect you in that sense.
But you're also using 'xD' and such, so I guess we all have expressions somebody else would relate to a 12 year old. :)

Not the first time anyone has called Suarez a donkey either.

tbf the whole league will be rusty after 3 months with no football.

Yeah but Suarez has looked rusty even before his injury, with a whole lot of clumsiness.
Now with very little team training at 100%, he'll struggle to come back, I think.

mc_lovin

I generally agree with the majority of your posts so I respect you in that sense.
But you're also using 'xD' and such, so I guess we all have expressions somebody else would relate to a 12 year old. :)

Not the first time anyone has called Suarez a donkey either.

Fair enough, but I really dislike people here insulting our players. Theres no need to.

FCMessi

33 and getting older.

Donkey mode more likely while Braithwait, Fati, Griesmann, Dembele die of old age on the bench.

Barca to rely on Suarez to win UCL?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans