Luis Suárez

FCBfan22

I'm afraid that his pre-Barca personality flaws could re-surface again with the frustration. We need to be careful.

Nothanks

I think you guys are being way too harsh on him today

his finishing is off, but he set up several good 1v1 situations for denis suarez, messi and vidal

Zuti

He wasn't all that bad today, and is obviously very frustrated with himself, I don't think benchimg him would help, and Paco wouldn't make any kind of impact either, hope he finds his form again sooner rather than later.

Nothanks

hell even after the extended highlights, he probably should of had 3 assists, denis suarez missed a 1v1

messi missed a headed from point blank after an amazing pass from him and then the actual assist to messi.

JamDav1982

As bad as his touch has been his dummies, passes etc have probably created more chances than any other player in past couple games.

Horatio

You're welcome
As bad as his touch has been his dummies, passes etc have probably created more chances than any other player in past couple games.

I was thinking something similar during the game. He has on more than a few occasions produced a beautiful final pass this season.

LeeRomeno

Think he did fine. His finishing was still poor, but he was heavily involved all game and made some great runs. Looks to be getting into better shape physically as well.

Home of Barca Fans