Luis Suárez

xXKonan

I had a fucking laugh from the Moises Llorens article I read earlier saying this guy is apparently "Non-transferable"

How in the fuck.

CatalinR10

he got man of the match ?

bahahahahahahahahaha

We'll never win a CL with this guy as a starter LMAO.

Imagine being a club like Barcelona and having a guy as a starting striker who didn't score an away CL goal in over 5 year.

JamDav1982

38 goals off of being Barca second top scorer of all time behind his buddy..... they are going to be in this team for another two years to try and get him that record.

To fuck with rest of club amigos will see themselves alright.

wisconsincule

He was a great player but I’m over him. Have been over him for some time.

Unfortunately at this rate he will leave when Messi does.

raskolnikov

Suarez has power like its 2016, he can still be valuable if he accepts a paycut and rotation place.

However he is sulking whenever he gets subbed and is best friends with Messi.
So likely he will be an undisputed starter at least till 2021 elections.

Tackle

Suarez has power like its 2016, he can still be valuable if he accepts a paycut and rotation place.

However he is sulking whenever he gets subbed and is best friends with Messi.
So likely he will be an undisputed starter at least till 2021 elections.

Suarez will never be a bench player. His ego is too big for that. Any coach that tries benching him would have to deal with a toxic mess in the dressing room. He either starts or leaves the club, and some B-grade politician like Font won't have the courage to say the things that need to be said to the likes of Suarez and Busi.

MTL_Barca

Yeah i don't see Suarez just being cool with sitting on the bench on half his salary. It would probably be either him or the coach in any scenario where is benched for a longer period of time.

Game yesterday pretty much sums up Suarez these days. Terrible whenever he is involved in anything outside the box and barely any contribution but somehow scores the winning goal further cementing his starting position :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Didn?t Suarez say in an interview that he needs to be replaced and he?d be okay with getting benched?

Probably all poppycock from him.

Home of Barca Fans