Luis Suárez

Kul_z

At this rate, maybe the fatty would be back in time for the finish of the season, if there would be one

Andresito

Staff member
2vy0c6b4q5q41.png

Messi983

Bar?a rule out signing Neymar this summer due to the economic consequences of coronavirus. Bar?a's priorities are signing Lautaro, renewing Messi, Ter Stegen, Semedo and Luis Su?rez #fcblive [tv3]

Well, hopefully renewing Suarez is not our priority but it wouldn't surprise me at all if Messi will again delay renewing his contract as long as he won't be sure his amigo is staying as well for the next 2-3 years.

So it seems we're f***** until 2023 or so anyway. For anyone thinking that just having a new president would change things drastically it won't as long as Messi and amigos are running the club.

Sailor Mars

Suarez resigning isn't a bad thing, but only if he is okay with taking way lower wages and coming off the bench. He seems too competitive to be okay with being a bench warmer, but maybe he makes an exception for Lautaro.

Suarez and Messi have both given him praise in interviews.

mc_lovin

Yeah, I really dont get people who want him gone next season. Having only one striker in the squad sucks. No idea what to make of Braithwaite, but he looks more like a winger to me.

JerseyAddict

Yeah, I really dont get people who want him gone next season. Having only one striker in the squad sucks. No idea what to make of Braithwaite, but he looks more like a winger to me.

Suarez is to expensive for a bench player. That is the problem. Same with all other "seniors"...

Andresito

Staff member
I had forgotten most of these. It's actually amazing how he manages to score insane world class goals and at the same time feck up the easiest chances.

Home of Barca Fans