Luis Suárez

mark1nhu

I'm not surprised. He needs to be fed. Not the type that can create when we are playing shitty.

All three actually. The fact Messi and Neymar can get deep and try something different doesn't change the fact that they need to be fed too.

Man, I honestly have no hope for this season. I don't see us winning CL and even La Liga.

:(

snowy

bad game again but still created a good chance which gomes should have scored

A few inches lower and it would've been a spectacular goal though.
hynzshj
that shot packed some serious NOS!

jj_101

garbage tonight

Garbage was the defenders giving the ball away like winning lot tickets, and the keeper that sets up a seven man wall and then doesn't cover his side of the net. But it's all Suarez fault, and the sooner we sell him the sooner we get back to winning.

Umtitol

Garbage was the defenders giving the ball away like winning lot tickets, and the keeper that sets up a seven man wall and then doesn't cover his side of the net. But it's all Suarez fault, and the sooner we sell him the sooner we get back to winning.

match wud be over in the 1st half if he played well. he's in a slump now.

KyloRen

Season just started and everyone is already losing their minds. Reminds me when many people here kept saying he wouldn't work out here when he kept missing shots at the beginning of his 1st season and how he was a waste of money. then those same people were all up on his nuts when he started boasting. I'm sorry but most of you speak like glory hunters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Season just started and everyone is already losing their minds. Reminds me when many people here kept saying he wouldn't work out here when he kept missing shots at the beginning of his 1st season and how he was a waste of money. then those same people were all up on his nuts when he started boasting. I'm sorry but most of you speak like glory hunters

He's had a great year so far. Granted, some bad matches this season, but still a great asset.

I don't think anyone would think of replacing him.

Truthist

He looks a few pounds overweight to me, sluggish and clumsy when running. However, he still has a habit of pulling a rabbit out of the hat.

Home of Barca Fans