Luis Suárez

Neymessi

He is playing out of position, doesnt get any service, was involved in all goals, verdict of the forum - disgusting. Fuck off, why do I even go to this toxic place, get my mood ruined even after a 3-0 win against Juve

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
He is playing out of position, doesnt get any service, was involved in all goals, verdict of the forum - disgusting. Fuck off, why do I even go to this toxic place, get my mood ruined even after a 3-0 win against Juve
If you don't like it here then don't come here.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

His passing is still shit. Playing a bit out of position on the left doesn't mean he's free to misplace nearly every pass.

Raketa10

I said it before and I'll repeat it again: HE CAN'T PLAY ON THE LEFT SIDE ESPECIALLY SO CLOSE TO THE LINE!

He is a pure CF so please guys don't overreact with your comments, put any pure CF on the flanks and you"ll get the same result! Ibrahimovic left because the exact same thing happened. Can you imagine Lewandowski on the wing?

I hope Valverde realizes this ASAP or we won't get anything from our second best player this season and if Messi gets blocked and he will in some big games Suarez won't able to do shit from LW!

He is done, throw him on to the bench and buy Griezmann next summer. We can't sell him since he is best friends with Messi and the last thing we need right now is to upset him.

JamDav1982

Jesus fuck poor Suarez has been chosen as this years target.

His touch has been shit but he still has a lot to offer and has to be in line up this season.

Home of Barca Fans