Luis Suárez

Ritchie

Not sure how long we can carry him. It's one thing having him as a striker with Messi setting them up but he's got no skill, pace or anything to play wide. We'd be better with Denis Suarez.

BBZ8800

He was bad in the last season, but he is reaching new levels of being bad now.

One new thing is his stupid first touch passes.
In the past, he used to stop the ball and do something with it from time to time.
Since Valverde came (I don't know whether he instructed him), he tries stupid first toruch passes in every single occasion.
And when Messi is at CM, Dembele wide at LW, his first touch passes are usually going nowhere.

Add to this that his first touch is horrible in general.
On top of all, he is forced to play at a Lw.

He and Rakitic are dead weight.

Yes.
Two worst players in our team.

None of them offers almost absolutely nothing in terms of forward passes lately.
Suarez loses every ball, Rakitic plays it back to Mats or defenders.

Neymessi

Extremely shit. His ball control is worse than my 5 year old kid. He is turning into cr7 for being as one dimensional as you can get.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, he is Messi's best friend and we gave a stupidly long contract extension with a very high salary. He ain't going nowhere.

Vilarrubi

Well, he is Messi's best friend and we gave a stupidly long contract extension with a very high salary. He ain't going nowhere.

Only positive with the long contract is that he would have a higher resale value. But knowing him we'll keep him too long and let him go for nothing.

Devils

Feels like he was rushed back from injury too soon and it shows.

Should have probably had more time to recover.

clemente

He is playing out of position, doesnt get any service, was involved in all goals, verdict of the forum - disgusting. Fuck off, why do I even go to this toxic place, get my mood ruined even after a 3-0 win against Juve

Neymessi

Neymar was never half as bad as he is these days. How can a world class player like him have such a terrible form ?

Home of Barca Fans