Luis Suárez

CuleInAsia

some Ppl might be despising Suarez now(I don't) but he's done more than his bit for Barca...For Barty to renege on a prev agreed statement is pathetic.

Messigician

❗️Board members who don't agree with the departure of Luis Su?rez could hand in their resignation. [onda cero]

So much drama

Porque

Imagine sitting on the board through the Neymar fiasco, Rossell going to prison, i3 ventures leak, three 100m signing flops in a row, blowing Roma and Liverpool away ties, losing 8-2 to Bayern Munich only to make your stand and threaten to leave when 33 year old Luis Suarez is being sold...

Birdy

Imagine sitting on the board through the Neymar fiasco, Rossell going to prison, i3 ventures leak, three 100m signing flops in a row, blowing Roma and Liverpool away ties, losing 8-2 to Bayern Munich only to make your stand and threaten to leave when 33 year old Luis Suarez is being sold...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Leong157

Maybe because Suarez bring in tons of commercial/advertisement aka money?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

:lol:

BADGERBHOY

Indeed. Its fuckin ridiculous :lol:

hardyboy

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans