Luis Suárez

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So annoying when he does stupid shit in front of the goal.

Jumping over the ball for a dummy, passing the ball back, heading it backwards or sideways....Just get it in the fucking goal, come on....

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is declinling but I wouldn't sell him, we still need him and he was good earlier in the season. Plus we won’t be able to find anyone to replace him.

That said, we seriously need to think about buying young forward and strikers to replace both Suarez and Messi in the long term.

Jombi

He is declinling but I wouldn't sell him, we still need him and he was good earlier in the season. Plus we won’t be able to find anyone to replace him.

That said, we seriously need to think about buying young forward and strikers to replace both Suarez and Messi in the long term.

Suarez just got a massive new long-term contract. He's not going anywhere IMO. He's 30 and on extremely high wages for many years to come. Mbappe could of course replace him.

Serbian

Useless and whiny attitude. Horrible to watch.
The sad thing is that you bums dont know football are you even watching what's happening!?? Do you not see that he has no service whatsoever!? I saw tonight yet again 11 times Suarez makes a run past the defense and no pass towards him. Enrique doesnt know how to utilize him anymore there is no creativity no through passes, or changing of formation to play with 2 strikers. Dani Alves was a master at finding suarez with long good through passes or crosses, he doesnt get that at all anymore, how are you so blind and see the system where Suarez is always stuck between 2 3 Cbs at all time, it makes it even worse that Messi does not stick to RW, to give him more space. You all shall see next season if we get a good coach what a monster of a player Suarez is, im not blaming him today for anything when neymar shoots 10 x instead of passing into orbit

Falcao

This is the time you sell whilst a big fee can still be gotten. Ferguson was a master at selling at the right time.

Home of Barca Fans